Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 9:32 AM
Default The Alien sister Challenge(or any other mystical creature)
This is like the four immortal sisters but very different. You have to make three sisters:
The first one is your serial romancer she will be going out to meet the man or woman and have kids.
Her traits must be romantic and genius
Note: They all need the genius trait
The second sister is your gardener or anything to do with nature. She wants to explore the sims "earth" and see what it has to offer whether it is catching fish, gardening, or collecting.
She is the only one to go into hidden passages and to get the cow plant if you wish to kill your first sisters men off. However she gathers the things she does not kill them because she is the sweet one.
You can do any life time wish regarding nature.
She needs the loves the outdoor trait other than that you can pick, but she can't be mean or evil!
The last sister is the well the fun sister because you use her to kill of the men. Whether it is cheats with the hand buzzer or the cow plant she is the diabolical sister.
Her traits must be mean or sarcastic (if you have the mod) and evil! Since she is the one killing off the men or women and yes you can ship the children off to some other household like a foster care or something.
The point of this challenge is to create as many babies as you can to overrun the population with alien or mystical children, and to kill anyone who gets in the way or the father/mother.
Your serial romancer cannot get a job but the other two can unless you choose the freelance botanist for the second sister
This is my first challenge so be kind please and happy simming :lovestruc
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 10:44 PM
I'm going to test this out... I got a whole bunch of CC that I have been wanting to use, and this is going to be interesting~!

I was thinking... would one of the sisters, maybe the diobolical one or the serial romance sister, build and use a rocketship? You are able to Woo-Hoo in it, so the first sister can use it with her men, and I can picture the mischievious one having the handiness skill as a hobby.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 2:26 PM Last edited by VictorianAnarchy : 23rd Mar 2015 at 12:39 AM.
Of course use the sisters how ever you like also please check out my YouTube channel https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCu5UQnpNujbyiY-CMMyD3ng