Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 6:10 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 18th Nov 2021 at 11:37 PM.
Default 01:59 in-game time freezes the live mode while at normal speed, later fixes this
Hello!

Everytime at 01:59 in-game time, it freezes the live mode while at normal speed, later fixes this, this repeats everytime at 01:59, the game doesn't crash and don't Freeze, The game Still works only audio, But I can't touch all the buttons until the game doesn't freeze. except for the Freeze!

A fix? or some mod i have many cause this, it only happens on my save file?

I'm Using Nraas mods like Errortrap, overwatch and others, I don't know if a Nraas mod is causing the problem!

Video showing the bug:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Qw...iew?usp=sharing

Note: The video says in-game time is 02:12, but The time will always bug at 01:59
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Nov 2021 at 10:44 PM
Default No consort mods, using Nraas mods
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
you using consort mods?

No, I'm not using consort mods, I'm using Nraas mods
Mad Poster
#5 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 9:15 AM Last edited by igazor : 19th Nov 2021 at 2:12 PM.
No, nothing from NRaas is happening at that hour unless the player has changed Overwatch's default settings. Sounds to me like something is scheduled to happen at 2am, like spawners going off for example or some sim in the world getting ready for work (who starts working at 3am though?) that the game is not handling well. Way too many active spawners on the same lot somewhere in town can be the culprit.

Which world is this? If it's Bridgeport, it could be sims using elevators to get home from the clubs at that hour and getting stuck.

But to check for other types of scheduled things, you could bring this issue to us at NRaas. Our developer can explain how to use Debug Enabler to dump the about to be scheduled tasks at 1:45 or so into a text file that he can then help you interpret to see if anything else unwanted is happening there.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 12:22 PM Last edited by David Manaia : 29th Jan 2022 at 4:46 PM.
Default Neighborhood currently playing
I'm currently playing TV Mãos Neighborhood. This is the only neighborhood which happens that, i have more like 84 Sims and 4 Pets, I don't know if my neighborhood customization is causing any problems, I don't have any custom content objects
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:08 PM
Default Solved!
I fix this by Nraas mods resetting all settings to default
Mad Poster
#8 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 5:41 PM
See, I told you that posting at NRaas would lead you to the solution. I mean, you found it yourself without yet involving our developer but your post must have been part of the solution somehow.