Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

steampunk robot set

by sherahbim Posted 3rd Mar 2008 at 10:35 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2011 at 1:34 AM by sherahbim

153 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 132 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 7
Test Subject
#52 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 6:15 PM
Oh, thanks you! My steampunk sims will be over joyed!

I just don't get people who say they "don't listen to music."
That's just wrong, that's like saying you hate life...
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 5:32 PM
Wow, these are amazing. Haven't seen anything like it before. And now I know what Steampunk is.
Test Subject
#54 Old 2nd Apr 2008 at 10:36 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:19 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
GReat!!! :D

is there anyway you can make Daft Punk masks?

^_^
Zombie Socks
#55 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 1:48 AM
I have to say, I usually wouldn't ask things like this, but I was wondering where you you got that giant brass globe-like thing and that one circular instrument in the first single-sim screenshot. You see, the moment I saw these skins I fell in love with them! Since then, I've been looking for all sorts of steampunk-inspired objects because I felt it was such a shame that I had no place to put these beautiful sims! I was hoping to to do an entire steampunk house for MTS2 and I've looked on all my regular sim sites (MTS2, Peggyzone, TSR, google... etc) but I can't seem to find those lovely items! If you can remember, I would love to know. I can't stand not having a proper home for your lovely creations!

Edit: EEP! I hadn't realized you had already answered that question! Forgive me! I'm so sorry!

Nintendork Island | Please call me WWW!| Despite what avatar says, loves all of mts <3
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 3:07 AM
This is absolutely awesome! Thank you very much =)

Sims 2 Stuff by Ben Harris, Profile + Terms of Use!
Test Subject
#57 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 5:34 AM
This is very cool.
Test Subject
#58 Old 3rd Apr 2008 at 11:00 PM Last edited by JLonier : 6th Apr 2008 at 1:42 PM. Reason: thanks not feedback
Very Awesome. I love it. Kinda reminds me of the androids/robots from Bicentennial Man. I would go into detail about the concepts of ghosts in the machines, and androids possessing souls when they are meant to be soul-less. Opps I've gone and put a large scientific theory down where it probably shouldn't be. Still awesome download.
Test Subject
#59 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 12:34 AM
Love it! But I still can't find some of the objects that I really like but I can't wait to use these in game.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 5:20 PM
omg wow this is really awesome! xD can i ask where you got that greenhouse-looking wall-thingie? it looks neat~~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 4th Apr 2008 at 8:40 PM
im so happy you all like it
Clyde_Frog, ive never even heard of Daft Punk so i probably wont be, sorry
whitewaterwood, lol no problem at all, you don't have to be sorry
Spretten, that is Lethe_s beautiful Victorian green house set, that you can find over here
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 8:35 PM
The first time I experienced Steampunk was in Second Life; I am so glad to see it creaping into Sims2 as well. These skins are fantastic.

Cats:
The goddesess best creation!
Lab Assistant
#63 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:23 AM
Wow! I have never heard of steampunk but this will so work for my odd assortment of Strangeville citizens.
Test Subject
#64 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 3:35 AM
This is lovely and very clever. I'm really impressed! The sims needs more steampunk content.

Thank you for sharing these eye-catching creations.
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 1:18 PM
What a lovely piece of work! The detail is incredible!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Field Researcher
#66 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 5:43 PM
I've never heard of Steampunk, but have always loved the mix of the Victorian-era and technology... without knowing exactly what it was. I've learned a lot reading this thread. Thanks for this marvelous download... truly beautifully done.

~*~*~*~ Proud supporter of MTS2 ~*~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 3:13 AM
Wow! This is way beyond creative! Thank-you VERY much! :D

You don't stop laughing because you grow old, You grow old because you stop laughing!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 12:31 AM Last edited by Cyron : 9th Apr 2008 at 12:39 AM.
Hi sherahbim,
you sure have done a great piece of work here. I searched almost a whole day now with the links you have mentioned here, for certain items we can see at the first screenshot with the garden house but I can't find them! I still need to know where I can get the leftmost object which looks like
an ancient solar constellation model
and the object on the right side which looks like a sextant.
Oh yeah and what's that small object on the table behind the glasses, left of the scale?
Many thanks in advance.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#69 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 1:35 AM
Cyron, the left most item is at savagesims, on the page i linked to, and the clock behind the glasses is in "the dark project" set, in post 12, and the sextant i honestly thought i got from around the sims, but when i went to look i couldn't find it, so im not sure where i got it from. you might want to try the where can i find...? forum for that

hope that helps
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 9:13 AM
Thank you
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#71 Old 9th Apr 2008 at 2:51 PM
sherahbim has been very nice and very patient about answering WCIF questions. From now lets please keep the thread to thank yous and feedback. Thank you.

Wonderful set too BTW

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:50 AM
Simply lovely! Great work!

"Life is a tightrope walker who eventually has to fall.
Life is a racer rife with anger and time is a wall."

-Martin Clement, in "The Swirls of Time"
Test Subject
#73 Old 10th Apr 2008 at 12:49 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 8:20 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Absolutely gorgeous stuff, here and it's so nice to finally see some steampunk cropping up (I mean, who doesn't like cogs?).

I was just wondering how you managed to get all the ones in the line-up to be 'nude'. I've managed to find a mod so I can do so with the adults, but I want to shew off my child/teen/elderly automata.

Once again, stunning stuff (I absolutely love the speaker over the mouth--brilliant touch).
Forum Resident
#74 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 10:42 PM
Well, even if I'm out of modding Sims 2 for good I - as an avid fan of steampunk - had to speak out on this incredible piece of work.

I bow my head. This is amazing!

Your servant,
Professor Xanathon

happy simming,
Xanathon

Xanathon's Laboratory :: WishList

.: Do not harass me with requests via PM, you will only get ignored :.
.: Don't post my objects or objects derived from them on paysites or the exchange! :.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#75 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 11:18 PM
hehe, thank you xanathon
Page 3 of 7