Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Bright and Smoky Eyeshadow- Fixed!!

by emmzx Posted 28th Apr 2010 at 3:12 AM - Updated 27th Jun 2010 at 3:43 PM by emmzx

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 42 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 2nd May 2010 at 7:22 PM
Lovely eyeshadow, would it be possible to upload your model as she is beautiful.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 2nd May 2010 at 10:22 PM
I tried to use this product in the game and it's not working out very well. It looks like a rainbow?! I don't know I checked overview and you don't seem to mention this outcome. Please reply, thanks.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#28 Old 4th May 2010 at 10:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shyblue93
I tried to use this product in the game and it's not working out very well. It looks like a rainbow?! I don't know I checked overview and you don't seem to mention this outcome. Please reply, thanks.

Do you mean the colours of the eyeshadow? Because you can easily recolour it to the colours you want. If it's something else please post a picture of what you mean.

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Test Subject
#29 Old 5th May 2010 at 6:27 AM
I too am getting the light film on the face when I try making darker sims. It's shiny and looks like a mask. It looks really bad on my African American sims. I really hope this can be fixed, because I love this so much! Thank you for making this. =)

*Fling >-----------<3-----------> HEY, THAT WAS MY BUTT!
Note to self: Don't get hit by stupid freakin' Cupid!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 5th May 2010 at 10:37 AM
Ok, I've re-uploaded it and hopefully it's ok now, but I can't be 100% sure because I wasn't even getting the mask in my game. If it still has the light film please tell me. I also had to lose the custom thumbnail because I was having issues with it.

People who say sunshine brings happiness have obviously never danced in the rain.
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 5th May 2010 at 2:10 PM
It looks good to me now! Thank you so much, you made my day! ^^

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#32 Old 6th May 2010 at 7:01 PM
Oh my gosh, thank you! It doesn't make the shiny film anymore, and it looks great on my darker sims! As soon as I saw that you fixed it, I went and tested it immediately. This is my favorite eyeshadow by far. Thank you so much for fixing it! =)

*Fling >-----------<3-----------> HEY, THAT WAS MY BUTT!
Note to self: Don't get hit by stupid freakin' Cupid!
Forum Resident
#33 Old 7th May 2010 at 4:24 PM
So glad you fixed it! Can't wait to test.

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 7th May 2010 at 6:07 PM
This is such a lovely eyeshadow; I love its versatility. Even better now it's fixed!
Great work :D
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 15th May 2010 at 9:30 AM
lol..I have to tweak my sims eyes to achieve the same effect like shown on the screenshot here but nevertheless this eyeshadow is great.thanks!
Test Subject
#36 Old 28th May 2010 at 11:58 PM
Fabulous! Thanks so much. I've been something that looks natural and doesn't streak all the way up to the eyebrow like ALL in-game shadows do.
Scholar
#37 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 9:29 PM
Beautiful eye shadows, I never like Ea's *shudders*
Thank you so much :D

"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure"

Yet another Tumblr
Livejournal
Test Subject
#38 Old 13th Jun 2010 at 1:43 AM
WOW! These are beautiful! Do you think you can upload some of the color numbers? I really like the colorful shades of the pink, yellow, orange, green, purple, and blue!
Top Secret Researcher
#39 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 10:54 PM
Is this a default replacement for anything?

ENTJ
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#40 Old 5th Aug 2010 at 2:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lavaster
Is this a default replacement for anything?

nope

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:13 AM
Awesome set!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#42 Old 6th Aug 2011 at 6:31 PM
Really, really beautiful. My sim looks cute with this on. Thanks for sharing:-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 8:33 PM
this eyeshadow is just gorgeous!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 7:39 AM
thankyou
Test Subject
#45 Old 8th Nov 2011 at 10:41 PM Last edited by sticksothy : 8th Nov 2011 at 10:59 PM.
Sorry if this is a thoughtless question but with the re-upload, do we just have to download the original file again or the 'reupload' file? I don't understand why the original file wouldn't be deleted unless it was modified.
Scholar
#46 Old 10th Nov 2011 at 1:07 AM
Do you need the original file and the reupload file?
I love this makeup, I just need to reinstall almost all my CC because of computer stuff/issues/I wanted to smash my computer to bits :P
Test Subject
#47 Old 11th Nov 2011 at 7:19 AM
I'm guessing now that you need the re-upload file only because I downloaded both but the light film over the face was still there.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Jan 2012 at 9:53 PM
i love it *_*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 9:47 AM
Awesome, love it!
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 7:45 PM