Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Squall and Quistis from Final Fantasy 8, in their SeeD uniforms!

by shannanagins Posted 12th Apr 2006 at 5:39 AM - Updated 13th Apr 2006 at 1:16 AM by shannanagins

50 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 3:22 PM
Huh???
Shan.... Can you tell me in steps what I should do cause I can't figure out what I should do it's really strange...

I'm not good with these kind of things... I don't have a PC for to long so....Yeah Yeah i know...primitive right...

Do you bury me when i'm gone,
do you teach me while i'm here.
Just as soon as i belong,
than it's time i disappear!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 5:38 AM
ok, when you download the .rar file, find it and extract the contents to some folder of your choosing (right click, "extract files..."). After that, go to the place where you extracted the files to, and double click the sims2pack files (named quistis_seed and squall_seed). Then the maxis installer will install the sims for you. Now for the meshes (which you have to download or else they will show up with a rabbit head and some maxis outfit), since I am not allowed to include them--go to all the links before the credits and download the meshes. They will probably also come in a .rar or .zip format, and for those, you can extract them directly to your sims downloads folder.

I didn't know how detailed to make my instructions, hope they are ok. If you need any more help, let me know.

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Test Subject
#28 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 11:38 AM
Default Thanks
Uhm somewhere in that explanation a got something wrong
still don't know what it should've been though.

thanks

Do you bury me when i'm gone,
do you teach me while i'm here.
Just as soon as i belong,
than it's time i disappear!
Test Subject
#29 Old 15th Apr 2006 at 12:41 PM
omg i so love ff8 do u now how to make rinoa thats my frav charater
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 3:33 PM
Thank you so much! They're perfects. I love the Final Fantasy series. Thank you again.
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 8:25 PM
shannanagins - I'll be happy to post them once I am fully satisfied with how they turned out. I can't wait to see your version of Balamb Garden.

~Mera~
Inventor
#32 Old 19th Apr 2006 at 10:18 AM
Absolutely great job. PERFECT. Thanks you for sharing. I love it.
#33 Old 20th Apr 2006 at 1:36 PM
Am SOOO downloading this! Looks awesome!
Test Subject
#34 Old 5th May 2006 at 10:49 PM
I think I'm going to cry in my pants now... I've searched and searched and have finally found my savior.
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Jun 2006 at 10:58 AM
These are brilliant, how do you do it so well?
Love Quistis. FFVIII is a very good game but i prefer FFIX is there any chance you could do Beatrix from FFIX (9)?
Keep up the good work.

#36 Old 8th Jul 2006 at 10:01 PM
wow they look just real....have you made squall rinoa and quistis( and zell oufcourse) once a time? because i saw them...and they louked real( is it yours?)
Test Subject
#37 Old 22nd Jul 2006 at 8:14 PM
hey shannanigans good work, have you finished balamb garden yet? cant wait to see that
Test Subject
#38 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 10:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by macadamion_nut
hey shannanigans good work, have you finished balamb garden yet? cant wait to see that

This question was asked 5 months ago, so um... have you finished now? Or did you abort? Please tell us!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 2nd Feb 2007 at 5:01 AM
wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the garden... umm, yeah sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 21st Mar 2007 at 4:46 AM
and you forgot about it again? We really could use it.
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 6:28 AM
These are really good! Thank you they look great in my game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#42 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 3:49 AM
this is the first time i have checked this website in ages. in the last year I have changed majors, changed jobs, changed cars, moved out of my apartment and into my parents' house, moved back out of my parents' house and into an apartment, broken up with a boyfriend, got a new one (which is pretty time consuming as you all know) and between 2 studio art classes, one regular class, a full time job, and a new dog to take care of, my video game playing time has fizzled to a mere blip on the occasional weekend. the garden is actually near completion (and has remained in the form it is now for probably 9 months or so). i could tell you that i will upload what i have, but chances are my life situation at the moment will prevent this. so, i will not promise, but i can only tell you that at some point in the future, i will try to remember to crank the game back up and post it. i am so sorry to have left you guys hanging like this, but at this point my life i just don't have time to do this anymore. it's sad in a way, because i really enjoyed doing it... but at the same time, i enjoy the business and fullness of my life right now. so... i will try to post this, and perhaps one day this summer, i will get back on photoshop and make you guys some more ff characters! but again, this is no promise.

Happy simming.

Lab Assistant
#43 Old 3rd Feb 2008 at 9:33 AM
Waaaaaaaaa it won't download.......well it downloads but it stops and says error.
Field Researcher
#44 Old 2nd Dec 2008 at 4:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shannanagins
this is the first time i have checked this website in ages. in the last year I have changed majors, changed jobs, changed cars, moved out of my apartment and into my parents' house, moved back out of my parents' house and into an apartment, broken up with a boyfriend, got a new one (which is pretty time consuming as you all know) and between 2 studio art classes, one regular class, a full time job, and a new dog to take care of, my video game playing time has fizzled to a mere blip on the occasional weekend. the garden is actually near completion (and has remained in the form it is now for probably 9 months or so). i could tell you that i will upload what i have, but chances are my life situation at the moment will prevent this. so, i will not promise, but i can only tell you that at some point in the future, i will try to remember to crank the game back up and post it. i am so sorry to have left you guys hanging like this, but at this point my life i just don't have time to do this anymore. it's sad in a way, because i really enjoyed doing it... but at the same time, i enjoy the business and fullness of my life right now. so... i will try to post this, and perhaps one day this summer, i will get back on photoshop and make you guys some more ff characters! but again, this is no promise.

Happy simming.

well it's been another year since, so you can just forget about the Garden, since it ain't happening anyway. We understand that you have a life but since you were anticipating us with this so-called Garden, but as it turns out, it never happened. Thanks anyway though.

Quote: Originally posted by macadamion_nut

It's never going to happen. So dont even bother with her even uploading it. I understand that she has a life but this is ridiculous. I say the plans for both the Cadet Uniforms and this "Garden" are kaput. So much for that. lol.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#45 Old 14th Apr 2009 at 4:15 AM
Wow! Wow! Wow! Thanks a bunch!
Test Subject
#46 Old 14th Jan 2010 at 2:21 PM
@ Aillea: can you just shut your ungrateful tongue? Shannanagins worked unpaid for many hours, perhaps hundreds, to make these while with that amount of time, she could really have earned a good lot of money even with part-time jobs. She has shared many of her creations when you, pardon me if I'm wrong, you have nothing to offer except your whining. Oh and by the way, we don't need that.

@ Shannanagins: thanks for these beautiful outfits. After 3 years, I still find them my most-liked formal clothings for my main sims
Test Subject
#47 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 10:21 PM
I'm extremely impressed with Quistis. She looks absolutely fantastic, it's the most realistic and accurate copy of her I've ever seen. It's basically HER. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:19 PM
Link to mesh for squall's clothes is dead... I AM SO MAD. :<
Test Subject
#49 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 1:23 AM Last edited by Mortaza : 1st Sep 2012 at 2:57 AM.
WOW these skins are so impressive. They are not just skins but rather a Master peace's works of art. Just a shame I cant get the body mesh's to try them out in game :'(
Field Researcher
#50 Old 21st Oct 2012 at 5:07 AM
Will the mesh to Squall's outfit ever be fixed? Or is there a place I can visit to get the required mesh? I am sad Squall cannot wear his formal attire. He's envious of Quistis, who can. lol!

"Tomorrow may be hell, but today was a good writing day, and on the good writing days nothing else matters." - Neil Gaiman

Page 2 of 3