Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Scholar
#151 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 5:59 AM
Gawd I like your hair

I despise Lady Gaga
But I EFFING LOVE YOUR HAIR.

*sits and sucks thumb*

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#152 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 8:16 AM
*joins thumb-sucking*
Alchemist
#153 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 10:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SaydeSim
Gawd I like your hair

I despise Lady Gaga
But I EFFING LOVE YOUR HAIR.

*sits and sucks thumb*

Thanks! I like your hair too!

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Lab Assistant
#154 Old 9th Jun 2009 at 3:18 PM
*giggles* Just now you all made me think of that "I Like Your Hair" song by Scotty Vanity. Heh. *opens new window, visits youtube, and listens to the song*

Nice pictures too.

Augh, Beata125, I know! It's infuriating, isn't it?! I often rant about Pink because it's so overrated for females and things....I wanna throw Pink stuff at guys, especially male game creators and silly female creators that only think Pink when making female characters and games intended for girls....Ugh.

My favorite colors are Black, Red, Blue, Purple, and Gold. So I naturally have to have a little fit almost every single time I see something Pink or where Pink is the first/only and mandatory "color of choice" for female things....It's amusing for male characters and such but otherwise....eww.

If I had the body for it, I would probably dress really crazy or something...or maybe not....sometimes I can't decide/just don't know or think I would either dress pretty much the same as I do now or cover up even more despite the fact (or because) I'd have a great bod. Hahaha.

I think I dress pretty normally for going out. I don't really consider myself to have a "style" here in the "real world" but I like to put "myself" into my games and stuff... since I can have more freedom and beauty that way I often dress "myself" up really differently....I love visual kei (but I think of it as more a "guy style" and not really a girl thing...it's a thing "girls love" but don't actually do themselves) , "kawaii" (cute), "goth", ect. Right now my simself is dressed as a pirate captain. Hehehe.

I once talked with my mom about dressing like a hippie (I think for halloween or something...yeah I can't remember for sure how the topic came up....hahaha) and she said something like "you always dress like that" ...of course that made me annoyed and a little angry 'cause I feel/think and know that no, I don't always dress like that

I love comfortable clothes but I also do have a taste for fancy/expensive and stylish clothes to some degree....(not that clothes can't be comfortable and stylish or "fancy" at the same time) I'm a homebody and when I do go out I will usually like go out like once or twice every couple of weeks or so, maybe a few times more depending on mood and shopping wants/needs, ect. (hah) On really "big" outings I need at least a day to "recover"....Sometimes staying around the house so much gets on my last nerve though and I'll be begging for somebody to take me out. I love staying home but I get sick of it sometimes.

I am more likely to end up using makeup as art supplies than use it on myself. Very rarely do I get bored enough to "play" with makeup and wear it. I think it's really cool what some people can do with makeup though....I also have the bad habit of buying other things, like fake eyelashes, that I end up not using and will probably never use on myself. I have this really cool/pretty glove but...it doesn't fit me! *cries* So I'm trying to think of what to do with it since I can't use it for myself. Otherwise I'd probably be wearing the darn thing almost all the time whenever I'd go out. Hehehe.
The fake eyelashes I think they are pretty too if I remember correctly but I feel that I would just be "ruining" them if I wore them...so, they just sit around taking up space.
I'm afraid of the concept of "gluing" fake eyelashes to oneself anyway....I'm afraid that I'd just end up doing something stupid even if I tried not to and would probably end up hurting myself since I'm so ungirly and don't get a lot of "girly" things. Hahaha.
I've never worn high heels or fake eyelashes so they're kind of a mystery to me.
I mean, I know of a few things but at the same time I don't really understand things like how women can do anything, let alone walk, in high heels. It's really very rare for me to put on lipstick, nail polish, ect. and a dress. It's just not me.
Instructor
#155 Old 10th Jun 2009 at 8:03 AM Last edited by flanah : 10th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM.
unlaced: cool hair ^^ and all

you all look great :D

my style : the first clean t-shirt on the top of all my t-shirts and one of the pants thrown on the corner of my bed ><

i do put makeup and make my hair when i go party or so other then that.. nah

All and all, no good.
Test Subject
#156 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:01 AM
Awh, Naimh, you has nothing to be scared of!

You look awesome! (uses awesome cuz I dunno how old you are and if your 20+ thats awkard for me)

[edit] I cute.

Hehe, I'm fifteen ^^
And thankees?

I spell British-ly :D
:D I :heart: Paramore.
Call me Niamh.
Test Subject
#157 Old 12th Jun 2009 at 11:01 AM
FLURESCENT/RAINBOW SOCKS?

KNEELENGTH?

*sits*

Can I haz a sock?

Me too!

I spell British-ly :D
:D I :heart: Paramore.
Call me Niamh.
Alchemist
#158 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 12:27 PM
My yesterdays look

See i have no choice but be isolated
Threatened
Forced to extract the heart
Pushed aside
Made segregated
Struggling
Left alone
Apart...
Scholar
#159 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:26 PM
HowaH?!

You have a pretty face shape. Who's that in the background?

Niamh!! I'm fifteen too

YES, I is a Nintendork!
I'm not a morning person. or an afternoon person. Acutally, im not an "anytime of the day" person.
Lab Assistant
#160 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:37 PM Last edited by unlaced : 13th Jun 2009 at 2:51 PM.
OH, I'M FIFTEEN TOOOOOOOOOOOO
... no, it's three more months.

Ohbytheway I've dyed my hair now.

best picture i have since i look like shit in black hair

edit: I'M NOT THAT FAT FOR REAL ;_;
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#161 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 2:47 PM
Oh! Lovely pics you two!!

Check out my tutorials: For TS4: Eyelashes and for TS2: Eyes and Eyes 2
-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Field Researcher
#162 Old 13th Jun 2009 at 5:51 PM
I don't think you look fat at all. Beleive me I'd know I am fat. lol.....

Quote: Originally posted by unlaced
OH, I'M FIFTEEN TOOOOOOOOOOOO
... no, it's three more months.

Ohbytheway I've dyed my hair now.

best picture i have since i look like shit in black hair

edit: I'M NOT THAT FAT FOR REAL ;_;
Lab Assistant
#163 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 4:47 PM
My style is... oh jeez. I'm going to generalize. Rocker/alternative. I've been in it for a couple of years now so I'm pretty new at this. I go through phases. Mostly I dress emo, but sometimes skater, punk, prep, scene, and goth. I try to keep people guessing.

When I was thirteen I first became obsessed with alternative style. I did punk first, copied Kat von D... now I'm fifteen and I dress like Avril (The Best Damn Thing Avril). My style is more watered down now though because I want to look mature, get a job, and impress people. I usually just dress preppy around the neighborhood.

I usually wear anything plaid, striped or checked. My favorite things to wear are short short short skirts. I try to avoid tops that don't have sleeves because my shoulders are very wide/bony. I love skinny jeans but I can never find ones that are tight enough. I really love baby doll tops, even though they make people look pregnant. Baby dolls somehow flatter my figure, make me look like I have more weight, and look cute.

For shoes I of course wear converse. Sometimes flats. Lots of times flip flops. I adore heels and platforms but they make me even taller than my crush so I avoid wearing them. *Sigh*

My hair is black at the moment, but it's naturally brown. I cut my hair a few days ago like Emily the Strange but I HATE it, so I wear my hair like Avril, in the Girlfriend video. I'm going to dye it blond (unless my crush doesn't like blonds), then dye the tips purple as soon as the black color is all faded out.

My eyes are blue, and I wear black eyeliner mostly. but sometimes blue liner, pink liner, and red liner. I hate my eyes though because they're seriously really small, I'll post some pics later.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Lab Assistant
#164 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 5:22 PM
Hmm...Hi! My style..I have shoulder length brown hair - it used to be purple but I ran out of money so it's gone back normal now

I used to be very 'emo' skinny jeans, black nail varnish, the lot. Now i'm not, now I just wear Jeans, and DC's and any top I can find. I like stripes! My friend's tease me because they always know what to buy me : stripey clothes Oh and I love Converse too :D

I dont really bother with make up unless I'm going out somewhere, then I wear eyeliner, eyeshadow and mascara I hardly ever wear nail varnish because I always end up forgetting and putting my hand in my pocket before it's dry and it goes all smudgy

*wanders off to hunt for a recent picture....*

That's me on 15th May at my Upper 6th Leavers Ball The guy is my boyfriend of 10 months =)
Lab Assistant
#165 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 7:37 PM
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/...O/img_56262.jpg
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/...XO/IMG_5886.jpg
http://i890.photobucket.com/albums/...XO/IMG_5888.jpg

Hope these links are okay. I suck at image posting.

His Eyes were Green. As Green as Oak Leaves in Summer.
Lab Assistant
#166 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 8:14 PM
deadblood, first pic, woooooooooooooooow. Really really really cute. :*

(ohbytheway, but tags around it, [ i m g ] -link- [ / i m g ] )

I WOULD GO OUT TONIGHT
BUT I HAVEN'T GOT A STICH TO WEAR
Test Subject
#167 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 10:15 PM
Oh, so much time without visiting MTS2 xD
Death Princess, I have to say that I really love your hair, it's so GaGa <3
I've done her hair for sims n_n

Vampire_aninyosaloh, how are things? xD so much time since we talked xD

~www.coolsims.net~
Cool hairs for sims n_n
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#168 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 10:22 PM
Hi Antonio! Yes, it was a long time ago... uff! How old are you? Have you had the "Selectividad" last week?? I had, and I'm so nervous for the results... *trembles*

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#169 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:44 PM
xD I'm in 4º of ESO xD I'm 16

well, I've just finished school today n_n but I'm nervous too, because the 23rd I have the "notas" xD

~www.coolsims.net~
Cool hairs for sims n_n
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#170 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:48 PM
These two weeks of wait are killing me... But this is the longest holiday of my life!!! From last week to October!! :D

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#171 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:55 PM
OOMMGG e.e
I want it xD me just since today until 16 Sep.

~www.coolsims.net~
Cool hairs for sims n_n
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#172 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 4:58 PM
You only have to wait two years :D

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#173 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:09 PM
yes, the worst two years at school xD

~www.coolsims.net~
Cool hairs for sims n_n
I aim to misbehave
retired moderator
#174 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:11 PM
1º of Bachillerato isn't that bad, but in 2º you will like to kill yourself!! I have to be sincere with you

-My Insta-

Please, call me Nina (:
Test Subject
#175 Old 18th Jun 2009 at 5:14 PM
hahahhahaha
Which one did you select?
I'll be in technologies and the extra subjet is (if is possible, practical english, if not, computers)

~www.coolsims.net~
Cool hairs for sims n_n

Page 7 of 16