Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mummy Research Facility

by Hackster Manic Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 4:07 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2010 at 3:32 AM by Hackster Manic

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 10:40 PM
I've just finished it and I really loved it, nice job
Test Subject
#27 Old 30th Jun 2010 at 7:02 PM
it showed up on my game, but it wont let me place it anywere....helps?
Test Subject
#28 Old 5th Jul 2010 at 1:27 PM
I had a similar idea for an Emperor of Evil's lair, where it started as a tomb, but in the end It became a house.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 6th Jul 2010 at 10:11 PM
I'm glad you had fun Black_Spirit.:-D

Marxeen, it must be placed on a small 20 x 20 lot. The recommended location is The Rose Campgrounds of which there are two in France. However, you must delete the Rose Campgrounds first.

Master K, I saw your lot and it was inspired by it; good job.
Test Subject
#30 Old 8th Jul 2010 at 2:40 AM
Dude this was Awesome thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 10th Jul 2010 at 5:57 PM
Thank you; I'm glad that you enjoyed it.

I may be in need of a beta-tester before long; any takers?
Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Jul 2010 at 10:47 PM
Hey nice idea on that,maybe if there was a laser trap mod hehe thanks for the nice building
Test Subject
#33 Old 20th Jul 2010 at 1:23 AM
Soo... I don't know what was wrong with my earlier download of this tomb, but after several uninstalls/installs I was able to play it without a single problem. This is a really, really awesome creation. There's a lot going on all the time. Sometimes it's a bit scary. And sometimes you have to think (*gasp*) if you want to advance!
Make more tombs like these. Please. Beats any EA tomb, hands down.
Oh, beta testing? I'll test the beta. :p
Test Subject
#34 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 12:55 PM
now thats what i call advanture ur the best hacjstar i cant wait unil u make ur next one but plz make it fast it was the best advanture ive ever played ur amazing XOXO

happy 3eed for all
PMiD : C99B0A3A
bb : 22647cc6
Test Subject
#35 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 12:10 AM
its awosome i luv it

happy 3eed for all
PMiD : C99B0A3A
bb : 22647cc6
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#36 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 7:37 PM
Thank you, everyone. The newest tomb will soon be on its way; Kadriwright; I'll be in touch with regard to the beta testing. n_n
Test Subject
#37 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 12:28 AM
This is by far the best tomb I have ever seen on ModTheSims. I am going to play it and play it and play it then my visa will expire and then I'll get a new one and repeat step one! This looks so very awesome! :D

It's due to her I'm made of tin - her spell made THIS occur! So for once I'm glad I'm heartless; I'll be heartless... KILLING HER!
Test Subject
#38 Old 12th Sep 2010 at 11:19 PM
Did you make that adventure Hackster Manic?(when the girl comes and asks for help) If so, how? I am dire to find out how to make an adventure, so please help! Please reply in one week, if possible.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 22nd Sep 2010 at 11:57 AM
Unfortunately, I don't know how to create new 'adventures', nicholsse. Just have to use your imagination.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Oct 2010 at 10:55 PM
Whenever I try to bulldoze one of the Rose campgrounds (forget which one) in order to place this lot, a pop-up appears saying "You must use a cheat to edit this lot". Any ideas as to what this is?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 2nd Oct 2010 at 8:51 AM
I seem to be having the same problem with the B4 statue as others. I have the version downloaded without the light, but it still has the same problem.

Other then that really fun.
Test Subject
#42 Old 12th Oct 2010 at 2:13 AM
I can't seem to install this?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 13th Oct 2010 at 10:36 PM
@ Sheldrake - First cheat: TestingCheatsEnabled true
Second Cheat: BuyDebug On
Third Cheat: EnableLotLocking true.
All must be active to allow you to tamper with the EA lots.

@ Halfwing - I've racked my brain around the problem but I really have no idea what could be causing it. It seems to work fine for some but not for others.:-/

@ SethRex2009 - I'd like to help you, but you'll have to be a little bit more specific. n_n;;
Test Subject
#44 Old 14th Oct 2010 at 10:16 PM
I really like this tomb. I had a lot of fun trying to solve it. You should make another one like this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 28th Nov 2010 at 1:36 PM
all i need now is a crowbar and a HEV suit
Test Subject
#46 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 4:38 AM
is the name of Dr. Rosenthorpe by any chance derived from Dr. Rosenthal from EA's Crysis game?
Test Subject
#47 Old 16th Jan 2011 at 3:46 AM
Oooh, very cool! 8D I can't wait to use it. And the backstory is really eerie and creepy, but in an awesome way! ^_^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#48 Old 18th Jan 2011 at 2:29 AM
This is so incredibly awesome. A secret underground facility for unethical science experiments was definitely something that needed to be made into a tomb format. I love how creative it is! Thank you for such a unique download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 2nd Feb 2011 at 5:57 PM
can u make nother tomb .... i really love it i wanna play again
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#50 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 3:14 AM
I just finished this, and I must say, I enjoyed it very much!! I was sad when I finished all of the EA tombs & was super excited when I saw this, even though it's a small lot, looks can be deceiving! I loved the story line and I can tell you put a lot of hard work into this! I hope you make lots more!!! :D
Page 2 of 3