Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Mummy Research Facility

by Hackster Manic Posted 15th Jun 2010 at 4:07 PM - Updated 16th Jun 2010 at 3:32 AM by Hackster Manic

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 18 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#51 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 3:59 AM
I just finished this, and I must say, I enjoyed it very much!! I was sad when I finished all of the EA tombs & was super excited when I saw this, even though it's a small lot, looks can be deceiving! I loved the story line and I can tell you put a lot of hard work into this! I hope you make lots more!!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 5th Mar 2011 at 9:35 PM
this may be obvious, but are there actual mummies in there?

oh, by the way where'd you get that hair in this pic:

i'd like to have that long hair for my guy sims, if its only for the girl sims thats ok. thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#53 Old 21st Mar 2011 at 3:36 PM
Hey all. Glad you're still enjoying it.

@ [SkR]UnderCover - Yes, there are mummies in there, but where? That's a secret. I believe that the hair is by Anubis360 and was downloaded here at mts. I can't remember where exactly, though.

I'm currently working on a new tomb that makes this place look like a walk in the park. Two words: Spencer Mansion.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 2:08 PM
Downloaded, will try it out later tonight as soon as I've gotten my new processor-fan installed.

Really looking forward to the Spencer Mansion!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#55 Old 5th Apr 2011 at 7:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Miharu0688
Downloaded, will try it out later tonight as soon as I've gotten my new processor-fan installed.

Really looking forward to the Spencer Mansion!

Would you like to be a beta tester for it?
Test Subject
#56 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 12:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hackster Manic
Would you like to be a beta tester for it?

Sure! I'd be honoured to :D
Test Subject
#57 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:34 PM
Can i fight a mummy?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#58 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 3:48 PM
thanks by the way how about upload a video walk through in youtube?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#59 Old 7th Aug 2011 at 4:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by darkblader656
Can i fight a mummy?

Sure, if you like. Mummies are pretty strong, though. For those weaker sims, there are more ingenious ways of getting rid of them like switch activated flame-throwers.
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Sep 2011 at 6:01 AM
I'm three Sim days into this tomb and it's been awesome! It does feel very "Resident Evil" to me and I'm even getting a creeped-out sensation while I play, which is exactly how "Res" makes me feel. It's challenging enough to make me have to think without being so hard that I want to give up. I can't wait to see how this one ends!

What a great download!
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 20th Sep 2011 at 1:48 AM
This is so cool, literally just finished playing it...such a change and relief from the old & ancient tombs that came with the game!!! Thanks. x
Banned
#62 Old 24th Oct 2011 at 12:01 AM
I wonder what went wrong...
Field Researcher
#63 Old 30th Nov 2011 at 5:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Hackster Manic
How bizarre. o.0 I haven't changed anything with that. May I ask if anyone else is experiencing the same problem with the new version?

Same problem, I have all the EPs and I'm using 1.26 version.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#64 Old 3rd Dec 2011 at 11:30 AM
I love this! Very Resident Evil which is awesome. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 4th Dec 2011 at 4:42 AM
where the key i went to it said i need a key stone where can i find it
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#66 Old 6th Dec 2011 at 12:56 AM
hollowfication, have you read the walkthrough provided with the download?

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 2:39 PM
Thank you it is legend wait for it dary!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 17th Feb 2012 at 2:50 PM
Ignore my post it's weird I'll just reformulate it OK?This map seems cool and I will love as if it were my own.Oh and I think it may take a while but it's OK OK?
Test Subject
#69 Old 27th Apr 2012 at 8:42 AM Last edited by Yuiri : 27th Apr 2012 at 5:19 PM.
There should be more secret labs like this! I wonder why nobody has ever done that before.
Great job by the way, I enjoyed passing through this lab with my Lara Croft Sim (xD).

I will definitely try to do something like this, especially since I have downloaded Lunar Lakes from the store- A city that almost cries out desperately for a secret research facility!

PS: Could you maybe send me or relate me to a tutorial where it is properly explained how to link TV screens/music players and computers with unlocking the door?

The kids of tommorrow don't need today,
when they live in the sins of yesterday...
Test Subject
#70 Old 19th Jun 2012 at 11:28 AM
just wondering how does the sim get home if their holiday ends when their in the tomb?
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Jul 2012 at 12:03 AM
Hey, thanks for the download, and I know this is a late comment but, the statue at basement level 4 won't unlock the door. When I first moved it, I wasn't looking, so I didn't know what was unlocked. Then, I read the walkthrough, and it said the door behind the stairs, but that door is still unlocked. Help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 13th Jul 2012 at 2:51 PM
This was amazing! I just finished it, and I loved it. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#73 Old 8th May 2013 at 12:21 AM
Thanks! I played it and I really liked it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 9th Sep 2013 at 7:20 PM
That! Is! Amasing! Tomb! *__*
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Jan 2022 at 7:09 AM
That was a good one. I only had a few issues. Two floor switches didn't seem to work. One to reveal the hole near the electrified floor. The other on the bottom floor by the stairs. I had to Shift+Click/'Build on this lot', then Ctrl+Shift+Click the target and for the action manually. I also had a problem with the statue on the bottom floor. I believe it was supposed to deactivate the trap, but didn't. I had to go into build again and deleted the trap. Otherwise, it was a really interesting quest. My Sim entered Saturday morning, after breakfast. She spent Saturday night in the staff's quarters. She ate a few Maui Beans (from Uni) over Sunday night so she could finish, and emerged as the rest of my Sims were getting up for school and work. She's due at work in less than two hours. She's calling in sick.

Gord - the Mad Doctor
One of the Puppy People Lying Naked in the Periwinkle
Hacking the Human Race (ie - recombinating marsupial genes so nudists can have pockets) any other requests?
Page 3 of 3