Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Updated: The Harbinger Fridge

by plasticbox Posted 24th Mar 2015 at 4:44 PM - Updated 30th Apr 2015 at 11:12 PM by plasticbox

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 32 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 11:53 AM
hey how to buy ingredients ? can you help me please ?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#27 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 12:29 PM
Please read the first post ..

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#28 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 7:56 PM
I just updated with various little improvements, see first post. In particular the issue with the animation start/stop states is resolved, and the painted-on light reflections on the doors are mirrored to match those on the cabinet doors.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 4th May 2015 at 6:01 PM
You are definitely becoming one of my favorite designers!! Thank you :-)
Test Subject
#30 Old 23rd May 2015 at 1:24 PM
Is anyone else having this go on, or is it supposed to be that way?
Test Subject
#31 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 11:11 AM Last edited by Kyrien : 10th Jul 2015 at 11:29 AM.
This is a nice fridge-cabinet combo. Strangely enough, it doesn't have the fridge opening/closing sounds. Was that intentional, or by accident?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#32 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 2:03 PM
It has sounds for me (last time I checked, at least). Which game version is this?

Test Subject
#33 Old 10th Jul 2015 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by plasticbox
It has sounds for me (last time I checked, at least). Which game version is this?

Lab Assistant
#34 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 12:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by devilishoblivion
Is anyone else having this go on, or is it supposed to be that way?

I noticed that as well xD
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#35 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 1:00 AM
Everything does that. Try grabbing and moving something that you've enlarged in game .. it will only have its actual size when you let go. Since I've changed the rig in the fridge, i'll also initially display with the unmodified rig. This isn't an issue for gameplay though since you cannot grab it in Live mode.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#36 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 9:55 PM
It's a great job! This refrigerator looks very good in the game, and works great. Perhaps you will be inspired to make refrigerators for other kitchen furniture? Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 3rd Aug 2015 at 3:44 PM
THIS IS WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. YOU ARE THE BEST, THANKS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 19th Oct 2015 at 5:01 AM
Thank you so much, i love it. I waiting for this Fridge a long time *kisses*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 2:18 PM
love love love
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 6:09 PM
Thank you, you've saved my kitchen.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#41 Old 4th May 2017 at 4:26 AM
i still cant get ti buy the ingedients no mater how i try is there another mod that gose with it ty so much .
Page 2 of 2