Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 4:48 PM
I dont get the turkey Joke....im 19 btw so please tell me
Advertisement
Alchemist
#127 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by so_freakin_glam
I dont get the turkey Joke....im 19 btw so please tell me

19 and still can't spot ... reproductive organs? lol
Lab Assistant
#128 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:03 PM
nope lol cirle it for me
Alchemist
#129 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 5:26 PM
Inside the turkey, where the stuffing comes out.
Scholar
#130 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:10 PM
ill never look at that turkey the same way again :???:
...and when the sims goes and stuffs it......o god.....X_X
Alchemist
#131 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:22 PM
Ewww, i never thought of the sims stuffing it
Lab Assistant
#132 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 6:37 PM
Well i cant really see it so i guess it dosent bother me....but my fav fav detail is the sims teeth, Max really put work in this game
Instructor
#133 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:42 PM
I don't know how to post pics yet on here, but there IS a maxis made painting- its small and of a farm house with a river and the river actually flows in the painting. I noticed it the other day.
Another detail is the twitching of cats and dogs while they sleep- the fur twitches on its own like they got a chill and then thier feet and tail twitch like they do in real life when they dream- its SO cute to watch!
Those are the 2 that really stick out in my mind. but that turkey! Wow I have looked at the turkeys rear up close but yea it does look... yanno... gives a new term to stuffin' it LOL

Aine
Alchemist
#134 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:50 PM
Cool!, I will have to check out that painting in game and i never knew about the pet twich thing.
Test Subject
#135 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 7:55 PM
Default The grocery delivery truck
My sims fridge was empty, so I hed them call the grocery delivery truck!

Test Subject
#136 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 8:11 PM
haha. That turkey... I think I've been scarred for life, it is a bit strange for a 7+ game. :o

Thestrialqueen, the disney easter eggs are really funny, especially the priest in The Little Mermaid film. hehe.
Alchemist
#137 Old 26th Jun 2008 at 8:26 PM
The inside of the delivery truck looks wierd because it delievers groceries and when are they in boxes like that?
Instructor
#138 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:28 AM
Maybe the groceries came from Amazon.com (giggles)
Forum Resident
#139 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 12:36 AM
Oasis: Wow, those are awesome. I've never though to look in the truck.

Introduce a little anarchy. Upset the established order, and everything becomes chaos.

Lab Assistant
#140 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:00 AM
Night racer: kustirider2 is right I used 'moveObjects' and 'snapObjectstoGrid false'.

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with the saints.
Alchemist
#141 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 4:00 PM
Inside the pizza car:

Inside the freetime computer:

=)
Alchemist
#142 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 4:03 PM
I Like Inside Things Pics :D
Test Subject
#143 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 6:34 PM
The lace on the maid's outfit:

She was just like autumn in itself, but she was a thing of life and not impending death.
Test Subject
#144 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 9:57 PM

A firefly, in the morning..
Alchemist
#145 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 7:00 AM

BUDDRRFLIEZ!
Instructor
#146 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 8:11 AM
What about the buckle on bathing suits and bras? I zoomed in on one the other day its pretty interesting. I would have taken a pic but the sim camera in the game only allows me to save 2 photos at a time..
Scholar
#147 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 5:09 PM
Quote:
the game only allows me to save 2 photos at a time..

wow...seriusley? (SP? :eviltongu )
id get that checked into...either you have like no RAM..or just...wow...
is your storytelling folder full?
Alchemist
#148 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 6:00 PM
psivampyr, I think you're going into the wrong section for pictures. I used to do that too and only had two to choose from. Do you go My Documents - EA Games - The Sims 2 - Neighborhoods - whatever hood you want - Storytelling? I used to do... something else, don't remember what, and it led me to only two pictures instead of a bunch of them.
Alchemist
#149 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 9:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by afinefrenzy
psivampyr, I think you're going into the wrong section for pictures. I used to do that too and only had two to choose from. Do you go My Documents - EA Games - The Sims 2 - Neighborhoods - whatever hood you want - Storytelling? I used to do... something else, don't remember what, and it led me to only two pictures instead of a bunch of them.

That's it. I was wondering why she thought she could only take two, and you're spot on. You are looking in documents - ea games - the sims 2 - story telling. That only saves the last two pics you took, plus ones taken in build and buy mode. You need to go to the location afinefrenzy mentioned, and all your pictures will be there!
Instructor
#150 Old 3rd Jul 2008 at 10:06 PM
OOOOO- lemme go look at that folder...holy canoli!!!! Thats fantastic- I cannot thank you enough Coltraz and Afinefrenzy!!!!!!! You made my day! *runs off to upload pics*

*few minutes pass... oh nevermind the quality of the shots aren't worth it- they are all fuzzy. I guess I need to clean the lense*
Page 6 of 19