Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 7 of 12
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#151 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 3:35 AM
Thank you! This is what I was looking for.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#152 Old 11th Oct 2010 at 3:43 AM
Finnaly someone understood my needs, lol, great mod man, just what i wanted, i dunno why this wasn't in the game in the first place
Forum Resident
#153 Old 3rd Nov 2010 at 2:11 AM
Can I use this mod in the latest patch/LN?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#154 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 12:30 AM
Is this updated for LN? If not, would you mind updating it? I love this mod and am very grateful to you for it.
Theorist
Original Poster
#155 Old 4th Nov 2010 at 6:05 PM
It's compatible with Late Night as well as the latest patch
Test Subject
#156 Old 5th Nov 2010 at 1:07 AM
Does This Fridge Keep Item From Spoiling Too?
Test Subject
#157 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 9:01 PM
The mod works perfectly with all fridges in buy mode but it doesn't work with the fridge you get when you reach the highest level in culinary career.
Theorist
Original Poster
#158 Old 12th Nov 2010 at 3:29 AM
It works with that fridge in my game
Test Subject
#159 Old 8th Dec 2010 at 8:26 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I can't say how grateful I am, dragging all the items I had was hell!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#160 Old 19th Dec 2010 at 3:35 PM
Recently I have decided not to download anything else besides store and exchange items. This decision lasted not even 1 day. So many people, including you, are so creative and making beautifull handy (practical) things. So I really can not resist. When I read the overview, I only feel: I've got to have that. In all the sims games I have played I spent hours putting things in my fridge, luckely no more. I have read some of the messages and a lot of love is coming your way. I won't say I love you, like some people do, that feels strange to me but I will say: I love you're creative and, I think also, very practical spirit. Thank you very much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#161 Old 12th Jan 2011 at 4:45 AM
Cool, thanks
Test Subject
#162 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 12:51 AM
1.19.44 - doesn't work anymore
Theorist
Original Poster
#163 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 4:08 AM
This is compatible with 1.19/2.14/3.10/4.7/5.5/6.2/7.0, no update needed. If you have any problem, read the wiki or ask in the help section.
Test Subject
#164 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 2:51 PM
Sorry, seems to work after restart.
Right after patching, the food in fridge became foul and there were no aditional interactions which this mod provides, restart fixed this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#165 Old 17th Feb 2011 at 5:13 AM
Until i looked at mods at the start of the game, i'd forgotten this was one. i use this every time i play sims. thank you so much! it feels just like part of the game, as it should have been, and works great. you rock
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#166 Old 31st Mar 2011 at 8:09 AM
Great Mod, Any chance you can make a "Take All Nectar Ingredients" Mod?
Field Researcher
#167 Old 4th Jun 2011 at 4:41 PM Last edited by sciguy77 : 11th Jun 2011 at 3:55 PM.
Is this going to need an update for patch 1.22? I rely on this mod pretty heavily!

Update -- it's working fine with patch 1.22.
One Minute Ninja'd
#168 Old 14th Jun 2011 at 4:49 PM
Working fine with patch 1.22 and Generations EP.
Lab Assistant
#169 Old 15th Jun 2011 at 6:21 AM
I've just downloaded and got the problem where the mod works initially, but later no actions appear when you click on the fridge. This is the culinary career fridge btw. The food in the fridge seems to be OK; Sims can get food to cook if I click on the cooker instead of the fridge. I can also drag and drop produce onto the fridge.

My game is patched to 1.19/2.14/3.10/4.7/6.2 I don't have the other stuff packs. I use awesomemod & have also just got werismyki's mod to let you stack things on the fridge. Can't see that the slot-mod would be a problem.

Edit to add - I should have said a big thank you for this brilliantly useful mod. I hate to think how many hours I've spent moving things in and out of inventory.
Theorist
Original Poster
#170 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 3:47 AM
I'll look into this soon and see if I can reproduce the problem.
Lab Assistant
#171 Old 18th Jun 2011 at 11:46 AM
Thanks. I reproduced the fault yesterday. Loaded the game. Immediately transferred all inventory to the fridge. Clicked on it again and got no options. Bought a new fridge and sold the career one. Still no options when I clicked on the new one. quit without saving.
Lab Assistant
#172 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 7:57 PM
I have got same problem when I click on fridge no options appear, I use maxis fridge not career one..
Theorist
Original Poster
#173 Old 7th Jul 2011 at 5:10 AM
I haven't been able to reproduce the problem so I have no idea why it would happen to you, sorry.
Test Subject
#174 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 10:01 PM
I have the problem too at first it was only one of my sims then the other seems to have "caught" it it also seems to affect feeding my omni plant because my sim that was not affected could feed it until he eventually started to have the problem this is unfortunate because this was an amazing help it seemed to work for the past month or so and then suddenly stopped I have been using the same fridge the entire time and the problem only started today I will see if the problem persists I redownloaded the current version of the file but I am positive it is the one I have been using all along just thought I would let you know I will keep you updated it things change if not I will have to remove it which will suck
Test Subject
#175 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cwykes
Thanks. I reproduced the fault yesterday. Loaded the game. Immediately transferred all inventory to the fridge. Clicked on it again and got no options. Bought a new fridge and sold the career one. Still no options when I clicked on the new one. quit without saving.

Is this the only way to fix the "no options on fridge" problem? it has now happened to me 5 times and a couple of those times I lost a lot of data... The most recent I ended up saving and not knowing that the problem was there. I would have to start over completely no?
Page 7 of 12