Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 6:41 AM
Default How do I unlock hairstyles and outfits but modify the flags so the game can't use them on NPCs and Townies?
Recently I learned how to make my own mods which unlock hidden hairstyles, face templates, and outfits. But lately a question has been racing through my mind.

And that question is this:

How do I assign outfits and certain hairstyles so that the game won't use them when generating new townies and NPCs? Since I recently unlocked certain accessories such as the Grim Reaper costumes. And I recategorised them so that they will appear in all outfit categories. I did this because I have a Sim who is supposed to be a clone of the Grim Reaper, and it irritated me that he could only wear the costume as an everyday outfit.

I know there's a way to change the data of outfits and hairstyles so that the game won't use them on townies and NPCs. But how do I do this?
Advertisement
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#3 Old 28th Mar 2020 at 2:11 PM
Yeah, I had a feeling it was something like that. Thanks! :D