Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2020 at 12:00 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, Late Night, University Life, Island Paradise, Into the Future
Default Swimming Pool Missing Floor
I've just transferred a 40x40 lot which has been built on to an empty 60x60 lot, now whenever I try to build a swimming pool past the old boundaries of the 40x40 lot, the bottom of the swimming pool is missing and a black void is visible. If I try to build on a deck or porch, the floor is present, but if I try and build on the ground, it is missing. If I try to build a swimming pool within the old boundaries of the 40x40 lot, the floor is also present.
I have tried altering the terrain up and down, I've even tried painting the ground but that (predictably) didn't have an effect. I've also placed down floor tiles and that also had no effect. I've cleared my cache files and still having troubles.

Does anyone know how to rectify this? Thanks in advance.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 9:50 AM
I can't help you but I am imagining if the swimming pool in this game has to be cleaned with pool drugs such as chlorine and chlorine to clean it from bacteria, what a hassle.
Alchemist
#3 Old 19th Jan 2021 at 10:10 AM
Have you tried saving the new 60x60 lot into the bin and then place it again before trying to build on it? I've handled some other issues in the past with that.