Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Star Trek: TOS – Leonard Nimoy as Spock

by Princess Leia Posted 30th Sep 2010 at 11:24 AM - Updated 27th Jul 2013 at 4:58 PM by Princess Leia

76 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 63 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 7th Nov 2010 at 6:28 AM
I just wanted to thank you for the time and effort that you must have put into this sim. I think you did an amazing job. A perfectly simrealistic Spock that I can't wait to see in game!

But on a side note: I do believe that it's *Data* that one must worry about penetrating his/her rift with his multiphasic torpedo. o.O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 23rd Nov 2010 at 4:36 AM
You. Are. My. Hero.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 4th Dec 2010 at 5:20 PM
I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan and I do not even need to say that Spock is my favorite character. I'm probably sounding highly illogical (lol) but Spock is the most fascinating crewman aboard the Enterprise. Thanks for sharing with us the best Science Starfleet officer and live long and prosper, earthmen.
Test Subject
#54 Old 18th Dec 2010 at 9:51 PM
Awesome sim can you make captain kirk, spock is going to need his best friend other wise he will be lonely
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#55 Old 8th Jan 2011 at 5:04 PM
I really love this. Thank you.

I did make a few my own OC TOS characters along with the originals. I never force my Sims into relationships, my Spock Sims willingly began being romantic with one of my OCs on his own. I'm quite happy with his choice of life mate.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 10th Jan 2011 at 12:06 AM
this is amazingg!! :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#57 Old 15th Jan 2011 at 5:59 AM Last edited by Emmers83 : 15th Jan 2011 at 6:44 AM.
OMG ..he is so awesome.. thanks for this....but I was wondering if you would make the new Spock as well played by Zachary Quinto :D

Thanks also to whoever linked that audio bit of K/S LOL...I almost died..that made my week/year.
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 24th Jan 2011 at 7:06 AM
I'll not be playing the Sims 3, but the Trekkie in me demands that I give props to a VERY well made Spock.

LOL @ Spock and Nurse Chapel. Maybe someone will make me happy and he'll set up proper housekeeping with Saavik at a later date. ^_^

Wonderful job. Peace and Long Life.

OMG! MF Snakes on a MF Plane!!
August 18th everywhere
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#59 Old 5th Feb 2011 at 6:02 AM
..Now I'll have Spock roaming around my world of mismatched and random Sci-Fi characters, and various people that I made up for the lulz. ;D He's awesome, thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#60 Old 3rd Aug 2011 at 1:24 PM
Given that I'm a HUGE Star Trek fan, I have to say I love it! You did a great job with Spock (my favorite in the original series).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#61 Old 30th Sep 2011 at 10:04 PM
This is really amazing. Also, you just saved me the effort of making him myself, so thanks. XD (Although, you need to upload Kirk! Lonesome Spock is lonesome. D=)

Also... chin waddle slider is useful. Very useful. Some of my sims do have chin waddles, and I like their chin waddles, but, um. It's an odd universal trait.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 9th Oct 2011 at 4:54 PM
I think it is only logical that I adore this Merci
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#63 Old 13th Dec 2011 at 7:41 PM
BEST. SPOCK. EVER.

You are so tee-totally amazing. God.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2012 at 4:31 PM
Holy crap, looks exactly like him.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#65 Old 16th Feb 2012 at 3:59 AM
On behalf of my sim, Theo Kaplinski - sister to Kayana, aspirant to the the Next Top Interstellar Model ('cause she is PRETTY! frammit!) title - I want to thank you for this lovely Mr. Spock. Theo is tagging along with her sister - Kayana's been invited by Mr Urasuckar to participate in the Moon's first Next Top Instellar Model contest - to Moonbase Charlie, where she hopes to meet her idol, Mr. Spock. "'Cause he is REAL!!!! you know!" Currently, they are stranded in Sunset Valley, "'Cause those idiots say there is no space shuttle to the Moon, for would-be models or anyone else."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 2nd Apr 2012 at 5:05 PM
I've been looking for a Spock sim for AGES. I get on MTS and the first thing I see on featured... Spooooock.....

I CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET ALL THE OTHERS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#67 Old 22nd Jul 2012 at 6:49 AM
I beleive that "Love at first sight" applies here.

Thankyou <3
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 4:18 PM
Wow! Great job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#69 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 8:09 PM
It's only logical to thank Princess Leia and favorite this download.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#70 Old 4th Mar 2014 at 9:35 PM
You...made...SPOCK?!?! YAAAAY!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#71 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:44 PM
Great job,thank you :) .
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#72 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 9:14 PM
What a fantastic find. I can't believe Spock's been here all this time. You did such an amazing job. I love him -- very handsome vulcan!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#73 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 8:50 PM
I've adored Spock since I was eleven years old, and I'm thrilled to find him as a sim. Zachary Quinto is gorgeous, but Leonard Nimoy will always be the Spock of my heart. ;-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#74 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 7:45 AM
...i love it. thank you. Y_Y this is a good way to remember him.
Scholar
#75 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 7:54 PM
fascinating...
Page 3 of 4