Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 9:34 PM Last edited by NoraLoveee : 19th Jul 2015 at 8:32 PM.
Default Sims Next Top Model Challenge
Your models will compete to see who has what it takes to be Sims Next Top Model.

This is my first challenge! It does require get to work, because of the photography skill it comes with, and the retail shops.

Getting Started:
You will need to start with making 3 male and 3 female models. You can get them from the gallery, or you can create them yourself; it's up to you.
You will also need to make a house keeper, who will prepare meals and other tasks like that, and a photographer.
I recommend getting a photographer from the gallery once you're in game, so you can get one that already has the photography skill maxed out.

You can cheat for as much money as you want. You will need a house with a home gym, a photo studio, and whatever other skill building objects you want.
You will also need to purchase a retail shop, where you will build a "runway". You can probably find one on the gallery.

Rules:
-No controlling the models unless you're allowed to on that day, or it's an emergency.
-You may control the house keeper and the photographer all the time.
-Romances are allowed
-They may not leave the lot unless its a You Control day, or they are going to your store.

Placing on photo shoots:
Ultimately it's up to you. I find it's easiest to do this by putting all the photos next to each other on a big blank wall, and dragging and dropping them in best to worst order.

Placing on challenges:
In each challenge you're selling something at your retail store. So if they're selling an outfit, whoever's sells first will be in first place, etc. **This can be a VERY slow process, so I recommend getting the free retail perks mod, and purchasing them all for the shop. http://modthesims.info/d/552771

Eliminating Models:
You will add together their photo shoot and challenge score. So if they got 6th place on a photo shoot, but 1st on a challenge, they would get 7 points. Whoever has the MOST points will be eliminated.

The Challenge:
Every week your models will participate in a challenge, and a photo shoot.
During photo shoots, the models skills will come into play. If they have level 3 in athletic, then they will get 3 different pictures that you can choose their best out of. 3 different pictures meaning 3 different poses.
The skills they can focus on are Athletic, Charisma and Wellness (if you have the spa game pack). Each model should only focus on one. The amount of poses they get isn't all those skills combined, but whatever their highest skill is.

Day One: Leisure day! All the models will spend the day getting to know each other, or doing whatever they please.
Day Two: Skill building day. You may control each model one time to get them to build their skill.
Day Three: First photo shoot! The theme is "Make A Splash", and it will be in their swimwear.
Day Four Another skill building day
Day Five: First Challenge! It will be a fashion show at your retail store. You will create an outfit for each of them, and all of the outfits will be on display on manikins at the fashion show. After they walk the runway, you can open shop. Whoever's outfit sells first will get first place, and so on. I recommend purchasing an advertisement before opening shop. The theme is "Royalty".
Day Six: You Control Day: You may control the sims to your hearts content (If you want. If you don't want to, just have it be another leisure day). Create drama, fuel romance; It's your decision.
Day Seven: Elimination day. Tally up the points from the challenge and the photo shoot. Whoever is in last place has to go. You may move them out, or kill them. It's up to you.

Each week will follow the same pattern, but the challenge and photo shoots will change.

Photo Shoots:
Week two: Life Of The Party
Week three: Greek God/Goddess
Week four: Feeling Retro
Week five: Who Wore It Best? (You pick the outfit, everyone wears it. Try to make the male and female versions similar!)

Challenges:
Week two: Randomize Me Challenge: You will randomize each models outfit. They will have a fashion show wearing them, and afterwards you sell them
Week three: Partner Shoot Challenge: Assign them all a partner to take pictures with. You may pick the theme. Sell their photos at the retail store.
Week four: Selfie challenge! The models will have their hand as a photographer, and will all take a selfie. Set them for sale at your shop
Week five: Wild and Free Challenge: Put them in the craziest outfits you can think of, and take large pictures of them at the photo studio. At this point you should only have two models. Whoever's picture sells first at the shop wins the challenge.

The challenge ends once you have your one top model!

If anything is unclear, please let me know! I'm not a very good writer, so my apologies for any typos. Enjoy the challenge!
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 3:20 PM
This sounds fun and not too hard. Gonna give it a go. Wonder if anyone has made a Tyra banks sim :-)
Forum Resident
#3 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 4:50 PM
PLEASE blog this and post the link! This sounds hilarious!!!

Here at MTS since 2008; avid S2 player/blogger; didn't care for S3; bought and hated SimCity 2013; am choosing to remain upbeat about Sims 4....

My Sims 4 blog: Veil's Utopia House Challenge Blog
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 5:46 PM Last edited by mama_tex : 17th Jul 2015 at 7:55 PM.
Ok so my first day went well- I downloaded a Tyra Sim (by kovasyabra777 ) and moved her in next door-She visited on the very first day so that was fun. Here are my models
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Jul 2015 at 7:55 PM
forget to add my Tyra pics
Screenshots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th Jul 2015 at 8:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by veil
PLEASE blog this and post the link! This sounds hilarious!!!

I will! I've already completed some of the challenge, but I can back track a little bit :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Jul 2015 at 8:08 AM
What are some photo challenges or challenges they can do on home lot? I love this idea but I can't start with just 6 sims. I need more. lol. I may start with 6 guys and 6 girls. Going to ditch the housekeeper (they can make their own food). I will create a photographer who will have his own quarters of the mansion but will not do retail challenges until i'm down to top 7 (Because with the photographer is 8. I can't bring more than 8 Sims to the retail lot with the mod i'm using )
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Sep 2015 at 9:01 PM
Default Thanks!
This seems like a great challenge! I can't wait to try it out.
Test Subject
#9 Old 25th Sep 2015 at 2:23 AM
I need to do this.
Test Subject
#10 Old 1st Oct 2015 at 2:17 AM
What if there is a tie, It's the first week and wouldn't you know it 2 contestants tied at 9 points. any ideas for a tie breaker?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 6th Jun 2017 at 11:47 PM
Default ...
Quote: Originally posted by NoraLoveee
Your models will compete to see who has what it takes to be Sims Next Top Model.

This is my first challenge! It does require get to work, because of the photography skill it comes with, and the retail shops.

Getting Started:
You will need to start with making 3 male and 3 female models. You can get them from the gallery, or you can create them yourself; it's up to you.
You will also need to make a house keeper, who will prepare meals and other tasks like that, and a photographer.
I recommend getting a photographer from the gallery once you're in game, so you can get one that already has the photography skill maxed out.

You can cheat for as much money as you want. You will need a house with a home gym, a photo studio, and whatever other skill building objects you want.
You will also need to purchase a retail shop, where you will build a "runway". You can probably find one on the gallery.

Rules:
-No controlling the models unless you're allowed to on that day, or it's an emergency.
-You may control the house keeper and the photographer all the time.
-Romances are allowed
-They may not leave the lot unless its a You Control day, or they are going to your store.

Placing on photo shoots:
Ultimately it's up to you. I find it's easiest to do this by putting all the photos next to each other on a big blank wall, and dragging and dropping them in best to worst order.

Placing on challenges:
In each challenge you're selling something at your retail store. So if they're selling an outfit, whoever's sells first will be in first place, etc. **This can be a VERY slow process, so I recommend getting the free retail perks mod, and purchasing them all for the shop. http://modthesims.info/d/552771

Eliminating Models:
You will add together their photo shoot and challenge score. So if they got 6th place on a photo shoot, but 1st on a challenge, they would get 7 points. Whoever has the MOST points will be eliminated.

The Challenge:
Every week your models will participate in a challenge, and a photo shoot.
During photo shoots, the models skills will come into play. If they have level 3 in athletic, then they will get 3 different pictures that you can choose their best out of. 3 different pictures meaning 3 different poses.
The skills they can focus on are Athletic, Charisma and Wellness (if you have the spa game pack). Each model should only focus on one. The amount of poses they get isn't all those skills combined, but whatever their highest skill is.

Day One: Leisure day! All the models will spend the day getting to know each other, or doing whatever they please.
Day Two: Skill building day. You may control each model one time to get them to build their skill.
Day Three: First photo shoot! The theme is "Make A Splash", and it will be in their swimwear.
Day Four Another skill building day
Day Five: First Challenge! It will be a fashion show at your retail store. You will create an outfit for each of them, and all of the outfits will be on display on manikins at the fashion show. After they walk the runway, you can open shop. Whoever's outfit sells first will get first place, and so on. I recommend purchasing an advertisement before opening shop. The theme is "Royalty".
Day Six: You Control Day: You may control the sims to your hearts content (If you want. If you don't want to, just have it be another leisure day). Create drama, fuel romance; It's your decision.
Day Seven: Elimination day. Tally up the points from the challenge and the photo shoot. Whoever is in last place has to go. You may move them out, or kill them. It's up to you.

Each week will follow the same pattern, but the challenge and photo shoots will change.

Photo Shoots:
Week two: Life Of The Party
Week three: Greek God/Goddess
Week four: Feeling Retro
Week five: Who Wore It Best? (You pick the outfit, everyone wears it. Try to make the male and female versions similar!)

Challenges:
Week two: Randomize Me Challenge: You will randomize each models outfit. They will have a fashion show wearing them, and afterwards you sell them
Week three: Partner Shoot Challenge: Assign them all a partner to take pictures with. You may pick the theme. Sell their photos at the retail store.
Week four: Selfie challenge! The models will have their hand as a photographer, and will all take a selfie. Set them for sale at your shop
Week five: Wild and Free Challenge: Put them in the craziest outfits you can think of, and take large pictures of them at the photo studio. At this point you should only have two models. Whoever's picture sells first at the shop wins the challenge.

The challenge ends once you have your one top model!

If anything is unclear, please let me know! I'm not a very good writer, so my apologies for any typos. Enjoy the challenge!

Can you Tweak the rules?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 3:21 AM
Bummmbyyyy