Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 2:10 AM
Default TS2 to TS3 Converting Help?
I can't find any tutorials on converting Sims 2 objects to Sims 3 using Blender. I can only find Milkshape tutorials. Does anyone know of any? The programs I have are Blender, S3oc, S3pe, and SimsPE.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 4th Aug 2012 at 12:06 PM
The procedure used in the tutorials will be the same whether you're using Milkshape or Blender, except for just the bit where you're working on your mesh in Blender itself. But if you haven't used Blender before, then you'll of course need to learn that first. YouTube always has various useful how-to videos on all the popular 3D modelling apps, or one of the Blender users here might direct you to a particular Blender tutorial that they think is a good one. (I don't use Blender so can't advise on that myself!)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2012 at 2:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EsmeraldaF
The procedure used in the tutorials will be the same whether you're using Milkshape or Blender, except for just the bit where you're working on your mesh in Blender itself. But if you haven't used Blender before, then you'll of course need to learn that first. YouTube always has various useful how-to videos on all the popular 3D modelling apps, or one of the Blender users here might direct you to a particular Blender tutorial that they think is a good one. (I don't use Blender so can't advise on that myself!)

Thank you so much!