Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 9:50 AM Last edited by Simcrafter : 2nd Sep 2017 at 11:41 PM.
Default Caste Challenge(remade for Sims 4)
Sometime last year I posted a caste challenge for sims 3 and now I have sims 4 and I decided to rewrite it. I will be updating for new careers and stuff(yes I basically just copied over my old backstory)

Backstory
You grew up in the town of [insert town name here] and always loved it... until your parents died in a house fire and you were sent to an orphanage. The orphanage treated you HORRIBLY, especially after a new dictator came in to charge setting up a caste.

Rules
All castes are allowed to marry and date if the two people who want to marry or have a romantic relationship are less than two castes apart, there are no questions asked, flirt away! If there are more than two levels between the two, you must roll a six sided dice(a good site is https://www.random.org/dice/ or google roll a die(not dice)).
Hard If the number is from 1-4 your sims attentions were unaccepted and they are thrown down to caste 9. If you get a four, five or six, you can continue, flirt away.
Medium 1-3 back to caste 9. 4, 5, or 6 and flirt away.
Easy 1-2 back to caste 9. 3, 4, 5, or 6 and flirt away

Goal
Go from caste 9 to Caste 1 by marrying up

Castes and restrictions

1. Businessperson, or a politician(city living)- also children of the super-rich
a. Can go to all public locations
b. Own anything

2. Entertainers, social media people(city living),or astronauts
a. Can go all locations
b. Can buy anything but pools

3. Police officers, doctors(both get to work) or secret agent
a. Can go to all locations
b. Can buy anything but pools, hot tubs, or items over $6,000 in value

4. Writers, tech gurus
a. All locations but public pools
b. Cannot own; pools or hot tubs plus no birth control(no WooHoo, only try for a baby), or items over $6,000 in value, or electronics other than computers, stereos, video game consoles and T.V.

5. Scientists(get to work) or veterinarian(cats and dogs) I want to add a base game one here but can't think of a good one
a. All locations but pools and clubs
b. Cannot own; pools,hot-tubs, or items over $6,000 in value (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, and birth control

6. Artists, musicians
a. All locations but pools, libraries, and clubs except to play in them
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) , logic or inventor stuff, or items over $6,000 in value,and birth control

7. Chefs, or mixologists(same career)
a. All locations but pools, clubs, art galleries, and libraries
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, logic or inventor stuff, or items over $6,000 in value, and birth control

8. Athletes
a. All locations but pools, clubs, art galleries, and libraries; once a week can go to grocery store, and bookstore
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, toys, logic or inventor stuff, or items over $6,000 in value, and birth control

9. Unemployed, or criminals
a. All locations but pools, clubs, art galleries, bookstore and libraries; once a week can go to grocery store*
b. Cannot own; pools, hot-tubs, (anything but TV. Console, and stereo) no art supplies, toys, logic or inventor stuff, birth control, or items over $6,000 in value. Can not own a house, only tents/pavillions.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 31st Jul 2017 at 1:05 PM
Thats pretty cooL!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Aug 2017 at 2:01 PM
I have a question.
You say director at an orphanage, but to raise cast we must marry into that cast. What age should we start playing at? Teen then move out on your own or young adult. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you could make it government of that city that has instituted the cast system or something. Then have a rule that you can't move out of the city because of a city wide lock down. Just an idea.
(Edit) Also, do we marry divorce and marry again or is this a legacy where each of our generations we try and make it to cast one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DevonNoel1
I have a question.
You say director at an orphanage, but to raise cast we must marry into that cast. What age should we start playing at? Teen then move out on your own or young adult. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you could make it government of that city that has instituted the cast system or something. Then have a rule that you can't move out of the city because of a city wide lock down. Just an idea.
(Edit) Also, do we marry divorce and marry again or is this a legacy where each of our generations we try and make it to cast one?

That's. really good idea, also it depends if you just want a quick play then you can divorce or murder your spouse but if you want to actually play with the household for a while play as a legacy.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Sep 2017 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SusannePlays
Thats pretty cooL!

Thanks