Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Dec 2020 at 9:51 PM Last edited by HugeLunatic : 18th Dec 2020 at 12:02 PM. Reason: no requests
Default Monique's hacked computer online banking account limitation
Hi!
I'm a novice modder, and I wish to increase the amount of simoleons an individual sim's bank account can hold on Monique's hacked computer online banking system. Currently it is around 3 million and it's not possible to store more money per sim, which also limits the daily interest gain. I'd like to increase this amount to about 99 billion simoleons. I asked for guidance from midgethetree on tumblr and they kindly gave me this guiding response, but it is still beyond my modding abilities:

"Hello! There has to be some limit, because the larger the amount of money the more data space is needed to store it and although you can allocate more data space (added more properties to the token, in this case) you’d still need to pick a specific amount to allocate.
If you want to add another property, maybe one representing millions so the max can be increased to around 30 billion, be prepared to search for any and all BHAVs that manage the token for that deposit account (in all files that do so - MQ_Computer_Global_Bank, MQ_Computer_Global_Bank_Bills_Controller, and MQ_Computer_Global_Bank_Bills_Controller_4 all would require editing, possibly there are more that I missed) and edit each one to check/add/change for an additional property, not just the one they do now."

Would anyone be able to give me a step by step instruction on achieving this?
Thank you!