Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
#276 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 2:57 PM
I'm sorry, no current updates. I've been pretty busy. :/

->> Check Out Checkout: Journey To Employee Of The Month! <<-

~ Just a click a day is nothing short of helpful! ~
Advertisement
Retired
retired moderator
Original Poster
#277 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 4:06 PM
Me too, that's fine. I totally appreciate people have lives. I'm just nervous about my prospects for getting this finished.

CAW Wiki - A wiki for CAW users. Feel free to edit.

GON OUT, BACKSON, BISY BACKSON
Test Subject
#278 Old 27th Oct 2015 at 7:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kiwi_tea
Me too, that's fine. I totally appreciate people have lives. I'm just nervous about my prospects for getting this finished.

Don't worry about your world. Take all the time you need to make it look perfect. Actually, it's already looking quite epic as it is. I am also very aware how long it's been since anyone has replied to this post, but I will say that you are a God at creating this world, Kiwi. I hope it is still being worked on and that you are doing well. I do also know that life sometimes can be busy and that is quite understandable too. I look forward to testing out your world. I have downloaded each version. but I'll only add the latest to my game, obviously. Seriously, keep it up. You are definitely talented at creating such an amazing world as this one. :D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
#279 Old 2nd Nov 2015 at 4:47 PM
@Simmerdimmer07 your message is really sweet but it's almost two years after kiwi_tea last posted. Please don't revive dead threads.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Page 12 of 12