Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Home Garden - Flower Shop

by kodlovag Posted 7th Apr 2006 at 1:40 PM - Updated 19th Apr 2006 at 10:14 AM by kodlovag

94 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 3:04 PM
wow...really amazing house.i really enjoy houses which are modernly designed!thnx pal!

No Rest For The Wicked
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 7:30 PM
I... am speachless. which is a big deal for me. No, this house is...exqusite. I'm going to use it as a flower shop and as a home. It is lovely, I wish, I wish, that other people made houses such as this. Downloading now.
TY.
Test Subject
#53 Old 9th Apr 2006 at 9:04 PM
Gorgeous house, I downloaded it and tested it, but my Sims can't go to the second floor. How can I solve this?

I knew I was a nut when the squirrels started staring at me!

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be sitting next to you, saying "Man, we were totally pissed!"
Field Researcher
#54 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 6:34 AM
If it were on a smaller lot; I would download it.

But it's a beautiful lot and business. Great work!

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#55 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 11:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LovingLynn
Gorgeous house, I downloaded it and tested it, but my Sims can't go to the second floor. How can I solve this?

??? I played this house before I uploaded it, and it worked perfectly for me.
Oh, maybe I understand your problem. There is a first and a third level, and no second level. The second level was only necessary to make a good shape to the roof. It is only 1/4 level high, and not accessable by your sims. Also stair connects the first and the third level.
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 12:24 PM
Very good house. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#57 Old 10th Apr 2006 at 7:36 PM
Very nice!

If you and I there's a new land,
Angels in flight
I need more passion than you know
My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah
Where fears and lies melt away
Music inside
I need more passion than you know
What's left of me
What's left of me now
Test Subject
#58 Old 11th Apr 2006 at 5:26 AM
Absolutly gorgeous done an exellent job.. give youself a pat on the back....A definate download for my lot.

from sassiholden (perth) Western australia
Test Subject
#59 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 12:03 PM
Thank you for this house! I`m very happy!

Thanks, Stefanie! 5 stars!!!
Test Subject
#60 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 9:38 PM
love it !
Test Subject
#61 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 12:29 AM
It's awesome!! I've been waiting for a house with a flower shop! Thank you!
Test Subject
#62 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 8:14 AM
Default Awesome
This is such an awesome design. I do love it. I have seldom seen something like that (except maybe on the site I am 'working' for :D) You did a great, great job!

Greetings.
Top Secret Researcher
#63 Old 13th Apr 2006 at 9:01 AM
It's beautiful!
Test Subject
#64 Old 14th Apr 2006 at 2:26 PM
det ar sa vackert! det jag tyker!!!!!!

thanks you much very
Test Subject
#65 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 3:57 PM
It is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Scholar
#66 Old 22nd Apr 2006 at 3:30 PM
I love this house and am currently playing it with a lovely female sim (who is combining a military lifetime want with a budding flower business - maybe she's a real 60's flower child!)

Unfortunately I did have to re-landscape since, as the lot is designed, the gardener couldn't get to all the plants. She stayed around all day complaining and ended up costing a fortune.

Still 5 stars!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 10:43 AM
fantastic lot brilliant but i would of been a lot better furnished but i still love it my friend likes big lots but i like the sort of size like the lot you have made thanks!

Elfen Lied
<3
Nyuu!
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 10:47 AM
thanks again i just wanna say that im gonna make a female adult live their and have about 5ish kids cya

Elfen Lied
<3
Nyuu!
Scholar
#69 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 3:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mac
I love this house and am currently playing it with a lovely female sim (who is combining a military lifetime want with a budding flower business - maybe she's a real 60's flower child!)

Unfortunately I did have to re-landscape since, as the lot is designed, the gardener couldn't get to all the plants. She stayed around all day complaining and ended up costing a fortune.

Still 5 stars!

My bad, I meant this comment for a different house: Strawberry Fields

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 6:46 PM
I am sorry to say sweety but the site for the windows and doors is a sims1 site:

Modern Windows and Door Set by Tolli: www.simgedoehns2.de , Build menu, Page2.

Can you post the custom window site for Sims2, please? I hope you can find it. I love the liitle shop and my sims needs to expand.

There are no short cuts to a place worth going!
Thankyou for your creative works of art.
They are well appreciated. AKA: Tricia
Field Researcher
#71 Old 28th Apr 2006 at 10:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pjbrooks56
I am sorry to say sweety but the site for the windows and doors is a sims1 site:

Modern Windows and Door Set by Tolli: www.simgedoehns2.de , Build menu, Page2.

Can you post the custom window site for Sims2, please? I hope you can find it. I love the liitle shop and my sims needs to expand.

Try again. When you click on the link, you will be presented with 2 options - Sims1 is on the left and Sims2 is on the right with the green ball.

Just a regular person
Test Subject
#72 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 10:52 AM
OMW what a wonderful house! is there any chance you can include the upload in .zip form cuz i cant download .rar which really is quite wick cuz all the best stuff seems to be in .rar!!!
thank u!
xox

~*~dare to~*~

~*~dream~*~
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 6th May 2006 at 7:08 AM
This is incredible! Thanks!
Test Subject
#74 Old 1st Jun 2006 at 7:53 PM
Wow! That house is sooooo fantastic!! Thanks very much!

The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.
Test Subject
#75 Old 3rd Jun 2006 at 2:27 AM
its awesum but how to you connect the garage to a house with foundations?
Page 3 of 4