Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Better Washroom Door

by daluved1 Posted 4th Jan 2011 at 5:51 PM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 9th Dec 2013 at 5:40 PM
This is great! Now my fancy victorian vampire lounge can have gender specific bathrooms!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 5th May 2014 at 7:35 PM
Thxs.....you're so kind
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 16th Dec 2015 at 4:36 PM
This is just what I came out here looking for and it's perfect. Thank you so much for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 14th Oct 2017 at 3:58 PM
'-> love them
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 2nd Apr 2018 at 3:15 PM
Thank you. I love these for bathrooms in a more "upscale" setting.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 30th May 2018 at 12:05 AM
I so needed these when I was building a NightClub in my First basement. I couldn't even find the ugly doors you speak of for some reason. Then I went and put a Bowling Alley in my Third basement. I am absolutely going to replace the doors I have in place with yours. And who knows what I'll put in if I build a Fourth basement! (My Second basement is all workshops for the specialty machines.) It's my first build - I'm new to Sims and I WANT IT ALL!!
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd May 2022 at 8:13 PM
I've enjoyed using these doors for a number of years as they seem more befitting than the default game ones in certain environments. Today I replaced the default ones in the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery but when my male Sim went to use the toilet, he walked through the door without the door opening - walked through it as if it didn't exist. I tried to get him to go into the ladies' restroom but he couldn't, so the gender separation still works but the animation of the door opening and closing seems to be broken. I tried building a test building on a different lot in case something in the bakery had something to do with it, but it still behaved the same - walking through the solid door without it opening.
Does anyone know of something that could be causing this malfunction with the animation? I re-downloaded the file in case my copy had become corrupt but it made no difference. Much appreciation for any help in figuring this out
Page 2 of 2