Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 12
Theorist
Original Poster
#51 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 1:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
i have WA an patch 2.2.8 an my game wont even load with this mod in

shame since it seems like such nifty mod

That's strange because I myself run 2.2.8 and this mod itself was built on 2.2.8

Quote: Originally posted by BaXiM
Hi treeag!

Really nice work. Thanks a lot. The only think I'm missing (in all the mods you recently released) is a localization-feature. That should somehow work by the "GetLocalizedString"-method. (I know, that's a whole lot of new trouble. I haven't even figured out exactly how the whole pie-menu works.) Any effort in that direction would be much appreciated and I hereby volunteer to deliver the german translation-strings, once the rest is setup. (Just send me a PM.)

Actually I did it on purpose to avoid the bloated feeling all those localization strings seem to be giving me But you're the 3rd person to offer me German translation of my mods. I'll revamp the code to allow localizations if many people want it/willing to help with more translations
Test Subject
#52 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 3:10 PM
Thank you so much! Brilliant idea! No more dragging every bloody piece of fruit into the fridge after big harvest.
Instructor
#53 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 4:47 PM
oops never mind i re-downloaded it an it had different date then the one i could've sworn i downloaded it again after you said you uploaded the wrong file but anyway lol

my sim just reached the top of culinary career an got the fridge but these options don't show up on it?

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Theorist
Original Poster
#54 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 4:57 PM
You mean in your game the options show up on all fridges except the culinary career reward one?
Instructor
#55 Old 15th Jan 2010 at 6:04 PM Last edited by knightguy82 : 15th Jan 2010 at 7:38 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
You mean in your game the options show up on all fridges except the culinary career reward one?

well hhmmm well i tryed it with a sims store fridge an it worked but didnt for the top culinary career fridge but just tryed again an the option wasnt coming up for any fridge now

i'll have see if i have something messing with it

-------------

do these buyable mods work with your mod?

http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=113605

The Bible contains 6 admonishments to homosexuals and 362 admonishments to heterosexuals. That doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals. It's just that they need more supervision. - L. Lavner
Test Subject
#56 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 3:04 PM
I'll second that!!! How about the same, but with books?! Please? (yawn 3:27am)

Quote: Originally posted by litt0_lia
YOU ARE A GOD!!
I totally love you (=
And I know how you feel I'm tired too.
2 a.m. to bed!
Hope you come out with some more awesome mods ;D
Theorist
Original Poster
#57 Old 16th Jan 2010 at 6:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by knightguy82
well hhmmm well i tryed it with a sims store fridge an it worked but didnt for the top culinary career fridge but just tryed again an the option wasnt coming up for any fridge now

i'll have see if i have something messing with it

-------------

do these buyable mods work with your mod?

http://www.modthesims.info/member.php?u=113605

I think they're compatible, yes. But I haven't personally tested them. Try removing them if you think they conflict.

Quote: Originally posted by argante
I'll second that!!! How about the same, but with books?! Please? (yawn 3:27am)
It's coming soon (if it gets approved )
Test Subject
#58 Old 17th Jan 2010 at 8:42 AM Last edited by NiteKat09 : 17th Jan 2010 at 9:25 AM.
I...I think I love you. It is 3:40 in the morning, and I say with love, from one insomniac to another, keep on doing what you do!
Having a sim with a large garden that brings home foods from her travels make me a sad panda. Now you make me a happy panda! :3 This tool should have been in there from the beginning...

Unfortunately, after installing the mod, I come to realize that either it does not work with my current patch for WA, or I am doing something wrong...no options show up... I'll fiddle to see if it is just my stupidity when I am not sleep-deprived.
Test Subject
#59 Old 18th Jan 2010 at 3:40 AM
I love this program. I wonder though, if someone can come up with one where you can transfer a certain number of each item between your sim and the fridge or vice versa, and between sims?
Theorist
Original Poster
#60 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 1:48 PM
It's updated this morning, please redownload
Test Subject
#61 Old 19th Jan 2010 at 7:16 PM
this was such a great idea! thank you.
i would like to note that it makes my game crash, though.
Test Subject
#62 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 5:29 AM
Does this work with the most recent WA patch (2.3.33 I think)?
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 23rd Jan 2010 at 7:35 PM
From one lazy bum to another - thanks SO MUCH!!
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 4:56 PM
Thank you very very much!!

*.* ~Sehana~
Sehana Fortress.com | Entertainment | Sims2 | Sims3 | Blog | Twitter |
Theorist
Original Poster
#67 Old 25th Jan 2010 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MTS2BugMeNot
It's me again!
This time I found a bug.

After my sim puts all harvest-able's in the fridge he can no longer use the fridge.
Please note: I am transferring alot of harvest-able's (probably way over 1500+) that have been hanging around for generations!

Could be my sim being difficult his wife managed to do it without a problem. Tried the reset sim cheat on him and he still can't use the silly fridge.

When you said your sim cannot use the fridge anymore, you mean the fridge is unclickable? But other sims can still use that very fridge just fine? That's strange, maybe the game's still transferring stuff? I'm not sure as of yet, and I can't look into it until I can find some free time next week. This week I'm going to be very busy, real life stuff
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:04 PM
Hello BugMeNot, yes it's the career reward fridge. ;-) I have write this, while it was the lifetime wish from this sim, sorry. :D

@treeag...I'm so sorry. Now works the hack with the career reward fridge. And i'm sooo happy. I will delete my first post.

Greets Cat
Test Subject
#71 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 12:15 PM
Hi! This made my day! I have a huge garden, so it took me sooo long to put this one-by-one to the fridge. I have cheese,eggs ++ in my garden as well, could you include them?
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 27th Jan 2010 at 2:57 PM
Hi!
Here is a german version of the mod. (Until treeag manged to make strings localized, this REPLACES the english ones.)
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Treeag - StoreinFridge.rar (3.6 KB, 25 downloads)
Description: Deutsche Version von Treeags "Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once"
Lab Assistant
#73 Old 30th Jan 2010 at 10:22 PM
I never managed - and don't have a clue why - to move whole stacks of harvestable to the fridge, so every time I had to go shopping was followed by the nightmare of moving things to the d*&^ fridge.

THANKS! MANY, MANY THANKS! This mod adds just a simple action to the game, but it makes a HUGE difference on gameplay comfort. Can't thank you enough.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jurocha
I never managed - and don't have a clue why - to move whole stacks of harvestable to the fridge, so every time I had to go shopping was followed by the nightmare of moving things to the d*&^ fridge.
To grab the stack, you need to pick up the item on the upper left (where the small arrow or triangle is, that also opens the stack).
Test Subject
#75 Old 1st Feb 2010 at 11:06 PM
Thank you a thousand times THANK YOU.
It has be a pain in the rear end to place one item after another into the fridge one item at a time.
Thank you so very much for making this.
It makes things a lot better.
Page 3 of 12