Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#401 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 9:51 AM
Jeffrey Dean made into a completely new Sim.
Screenshots
Advertisement
#402 Old 21st Apr 2021 at 8:42 AM
Default When does swimsuit season start?

Screenshots
#403 Old 5th May 2021 at 1:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mightyena
I also put each heir into Artbreeder to see what they'd look like IRL:

My thoughts on how they turned out below:

Carlos: Dude looks like he's on a mugshot
Zanzibar: Evil CEO vibes
Stirling: My low-key crush just got high-key
Layne: Actually might be a serial killer

Stirling is really giving me some Sean Diaz vibes.
Lab Assistant
#404 Old 10th May 2021 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WatermelonSandal
Stirling is really giving me some Sean Diaz vibes.

Haha I've never noticed that before!

Made Oskar a bit more casual - he used to have a waistcoat as his everyday wear:

Forum Resident
#405 Old 11th May 2021 at 5:56 PM
Aww I miss my sims 3 :'( I am not finished with Lucky Palms renovations. (especially the Nrass SP new versions are so much greats things coming with as sims can buy cars)
@Wojtek: I only take screenshots for gameplay storytelling that nobody reads except me lol so I don't care enough .
@Watermelonsandal : if your country are not into quarantine in half a month you can swim .
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#406 Old 12th May 2021 at 11:35 AM
I cartoonized a picture of my old favourite sim, Scotty Longbrow.
Screenshots
#407 Old 16th Jun 2021 at 7:42 AM
Default Joe Collins
One of my Sims 2 pixel men

Screenshots
Test Subject
#408 Old 20th Jun 2021 at 8:07 PM
Default sim KeXing
My new favourite sim to play - KeXing.
Anyway, has anyone seen chinese outfits (like from some donghua ) and long male hair for sims 3? I've seen cool outfits but it's all either sims 2 or sims 4....
Screenshots
#409 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 6:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MadzialenaxD
My new favourite sim to play - KeXing.
Anyway, has anyone seen chinese outfits (like from some donghua ) and long male hair for sims 3? I've seen cool outfits but it's all either sims 2 or sims 4....

I can see what you mean about outfits - there aren't a great deal of Chinese clothes for male Sims.
As for long hair, I'd recommend downloading nraas Master Controller, then when it's installed in your game, go to Master Controller > Settings > CAS > Category Changes and set Unlock Hair for all Genders to True. If you have any long hair for women, you can now use it on men.
Test Subject
#410 Old 21st Jun 2021 at 9:26 AM
I can see what you mean about outfits - there aren't a great deal of Chinese clothes for male Sims.
As for long hair, I'd recommend downloading nraas Master Controller, then when it's installed in your game, go to Master Controller > Settings > CAS > Category Changes and set Unlock Hair for all Genders to True. If you have any long hair for women, you can now use it on men.

Right! I'll try it out and let's see if these hair look good on men
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#411 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 4:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Wojtek
Na Kitajca to on nie wygląda xD :D

Please post in english or post an english translation alongside when posting on Mod The Sims.
#412 Old 22nd Jun 2021 at 7:44 AM

lol

Hmmm yes. Maybe look closer at the eye shape and consider using some monolids. Reference images really help with that kind of thing.
#413 Old 23rd Jun 2021 at 8:36 AM
Default More Joe + some Justin
Screenshots
Test Subject
#414 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 11:32 AM

lol

Doesn't need to look Chinese, but I'd love to get chinese outfits and hairstyles for my game :P
He doesn't look like one? At least he resembles the chinese character from a certain drama which I love :D
Test Subject
#415 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 11:35 AM
Hmmm yes. Maybe look closer at the eye shape and consider using some monolids. Reference images really help with that kind of thing.

I'll try improving his looks
#416 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 8:24 AM
I changed Justin's eye colour and shape and now I like them better.
Screenshots
#417 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 10:23 PM
Default Naylor
Screenshots
Scholar
#418 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 3:30 PM
Working on some new sims for Aurora Skies.
Starting to feel like everyone is related to my sims at this point and need some fresh blood.

Marcus

Jae-Min (probably)

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#419 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 4:53 AM
Vampire at night

Screenshots
#420 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 4:27 PM
Default Artie
This shirt: Yay or nay? I'm trying to pay homage to his original outfit.

Screenshots
Scholar
#421 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 7:31 PM
I'm not a fan of the collar on the shirt, but i see what you were going for.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
#422 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 8:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I'm not a fan of the collar on the shirt, but i see what you were going for.

What do you think I should change it to?
Scholar
#423 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 9:01 PM
I just personally hate clashing patterns right next to each other, but thats just my opinion, you should keep it how you like it. I would use a more solid color for the collar. Perhaps a gold tone or a deep wine color. Would need to play around with it to see what looks good to me. I'm definitely not a fashionista though, not even a little bit.

#424 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 9:15 AM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 17th Aug 2021 at 11:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I just personally hate clashing patterns right next to each other, but thats just my opinion, you should keep it how you like it. I would use a more solid color for the collar. Perhaps a gold tone or a deep wine color. Would need to play around with it to see what looks good to me. I'm definitely not a fashionista though, not even a little bit.

Does any of these look better?

Screenshots
Scholar
#425 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 8:06 PM
They all look better to me. I personally like the gold tone the best, but they all work well.

Page 17 of 19