Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sarah Palin

by RylandHomes Posted 27th Aug 2011 at 4:33 PM - Updated 27th Aug 2011 at 5:51 PM by RylandHomes

59 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Inventor
THANKS POST
#26 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 9:55 AM
Oh, yes, I will have so much fun making this sim suffer.
Thanks for uploading her.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#27 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 5:58 PM
great work^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 8:18 PM
She is a very good likeness. You did an awesome job makeing her. To all the haters.....I like her would not vote for her but i like her. Only reason I would not vote for her is.....she seems a bit ditzy and I am not sure how she would do running a country. But as a person i like her
Test Subject
#29 Old 28th Aug 2011 at 9:00 PM
I so wish I could download this Sim so I could kill her over and over!
Test Subject
#30 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 1:39 AM Last edited by utubeforway : 29th Aug 2011 at 7:00 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by RylandHomes
As much as I would hate to see my work virtually destroyed, If you're going to kill her in your game, please take a video of it and upload it to youtube! I'd love to see what you guys are doing to my poor Sarah Palin LMFAO!!!

EDIT: If you do upload your video to youtube, just put a link back to the download page and give me credit in the description.

Had one up, but I got a few PM's against it. It was a joke people, but I guess I understand the anger towards it.

Funny enough, I got one that said I should of done Obama. THAT would just be stupid.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#31 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 4:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by utubeforway
Had one up, but I got a few PM's against it. It was a joke people, but I guess I understand the anger towards it.

Funny enough, I got one that said I should of done Obama. THAT would just be stupid.

Well if you took it down, my sister and I sure did get a good laugh before you did. I appreciate you putting the effort into making the video, no matter how cruel you were to my creation hahaha!

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Field Researcher
#32 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 10:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Brighten11
Great job on her! Honestly, I don't get all the hatred of her (the person, not the Sim). I grew up in the National Park Service (my dad was a Park Ranger), and I knew quite a few women who were very much like her. They were all strong women who made a big difference in their world, whom I admired a lot.

Perhaps because she isn't a typical politician (liar/schmoozer/manipulator), or perhaps people are listening to the media along with some the more angry and hateful politicians instead of hearing what she is really saying herself. People usually hate what they fear or don't take the time to understand. Perhaps you created her to be hated and tortured by gamers. I just had to speak up and give another perspective on her, since there seems to be a lot of hatred toward her already on this thread. Anyway, you did a good job on the likeness!

To the creator, yes, great likeness for a Sim... Grats on the excellent creation!

As to the quote here... To me she is a buffoon... I'm sure in her heart of hearts she means well, but she is just not anywhere near what we need as a President.

One thing to keep in mind... When Tina Fey did her skit of Palin.. there were comments that really brought it into focus for me. Fey's parody is the only parody that SNL has ever done where they used the exact verbiage that the parodied party used. That is just sort of scary.

Back to the RylandHomes ... please make Bachmann.. I wanna be able to torture that one too.... (great for relieving stress these Sims are.. mwahahaha)

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 10:57 PM
Thank you Brighten 11 for being the voice of reason! I would suggest to others that during the time it takes to load the Sims that you do as I do and read. Perhaps you could learn something new. Many people actually believe that Tina Fey's words are the actual words of Sarah Palin. People actually believe this because they don't educate themselves. That's scary!!! LEARN!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 29th Aug 2011 at 11:47 PM
Well, those of you requesting that I make Michele Bachmann, you'll be happy to know that I AM going to make her. She WILL be my next project, and I'll start her today if I can find a good "mug shot" of her. I've found two good profile pics of her, but I can't find a good picture of her face dead on, with no expression. It seams this woman Bachmann is very... excitable? lol
If you don't mind, can you please help me in my search of an expressionless picture of Bachmann's face dead on. If you find one please PM me the link or with it attached or whatever. I'd be very appreciative. Thanks in advance!

RylandHomes - Dorian Lard
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 12:43 AM Last edited by magical-bra : 30th Aug 2011 at 3:55 PM.
A Bachmann Sim? Eeeeee I'm so excited!! Good luck with making her 8D

Quote: Originally posted by koololdster
Thank you Brighten 11 for being the voice of reason! I would suggest to others that during the time it takes to load the Sims that you do as I do and read. Perhaps you could learn something new. Many people actually believe that Tina Fey's words are the actual words of Sarah Palin. People actually believe this because they don't educate themselves. That's scary!!! LEARN!!

Don't try and patronise people just because they don't like this moron. Everyone who doesn't like her has very good cause not to.

I've never seen the SNL parody of her.
Field Researcher
#36 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 2:33 AM
Thanks, koololdster. I also do not believe a lot of the people here have ever even heard her speak, but are relying on SNL parodies and a government run liberal media to tell them what to think about her (or they imply who she is by misquoting things she has said). These days, she does not even speak to them, nor waste her time giving them interviews because of all the misrepresentation, taking sound bites out of context, and outright lying they have done about her and others like her. She does boldly speak the truth, however, when she is in the presence of people who will listen in earnest. But, I imagine it's very scary for a lot of people to hear the truth or to admit they were wrong. I do challenge those of you who dare, to listen to her for yourself. Do a little reasoning and thinking for yourself about the direction this country has taken and of our future as a Nation. And RylandHomes, perhaps your grandmother is old enough to have lived thru the Great Depression, or knew people who had, and heard their stories. If we don't change course, things can (and will) get a whole lot worse for a lot of people! Your grandmother is old enough to have enough life experience to see that.

I make no apologies for briefly touching on her politically, as she is a political character IRL. It would be inappropriate to do so on an upload of cars (for instance), but not on a political figure, IMO. I am still amazed at the sheer number of people who appear to hate her here and are bold enough to verbalize it over and over. I did a little research here, wondering what people wrote about BHO. I had rightly assumed someone had recreated his likeness as well. Out of countless entries of people praising the man, only about three of them admitted to hating him (or his politics). And each time, there was no lack of people calling them on it either. The worst thing someone admitted to wanting to do to the BHO Sim was hook him up with Barbie, lol. Not one person described doing any of the things they describe in this upload. The double standard and contrast is stunning to me.

Again, I couldn't help speaking up. There is so much more I would love to say, but won't. If any of you are offended by the *little* I have said, please move along, you may as well go back to your Kool-aid drink. I'm not talking to you anyway... lol.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#37 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 4:11 AM
I cannot wait to annihilate Sarah-I-can-see-Russia-from-my-house-Palin. She shames me. Her "strength" as a hunter is not in question. Her intellect and integrity are in question.

As for censoring political remarks, that's absurd if you're going to allow uploads which will undoubtedly open up the discussion.

This sim is beautifully crafted. I humbly appreciate your hard work. Thanks for the hilarious upload and I impatiently await your Michelle Bachmann. Do your research for her traits.
Test Subject
#38 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 4:29 AM
Thanks, koololdster. I also do not believe a lot of the people here have ever even heard her speak, but are relying on SNL parodies and a government run liberal media to tell them what to think about her (or they imply who she is by misquoting things she has said). These days, she does not even speak to them, nor waste her time giving them interviews because of all the misrepresentation, taking sound bites out of context, and outright lying they have done about her and others like her. She does boldly speak the truth, however, when she is in the presence of people who will listen in earnest. But, I imagine it's very scary for a lot of people to hear the truth or to admit they were wrong. I do challenge those of you who dare, to listen to her for yourself. Do a little reasoning and thinking for yourself about the direction this country has taken and of our future as a Nation. And RylandHomes, perhaps your grandmother is old enough to have lived thru the Great Depression, or knew people who had, and heard their stories. If we don't change course, things can (and will) get a whole lot worse for a lot of people! Your grandmother is old enough to have enough life experience to see that.

I make no apologies for briefly touching on her politically, as she is a political character IRL. It would be inappropriate to do so on an upload of cars (for instance), but not on a political figure, IMO. I am still amazed at the sheer number of people who appear to hate her here and are bold enough to verbalize it over and over. I did a little research here, wondering what people wrote about BHO. I had rightly assumed someone had recreated his likeness as well. Out of countless entries of people praising the man, only about three of them admitted to hating him (or his politics). And each time, there was no lack of people calling them on it either. The worst thing someone admitted to wanting to do to the BHO Sim was hook him up with Barbie, lol. Not one person described doing any of the things they describe in this upload. The double standard and contrast is stunning to me.

Again, I couldn't help speaking up. There is so much more I would love to say, but won't. If any of you are offended by the *little* I have said, please move along, you may as well go back to your Kool-aid drink. I'm not talking to you anyway... lol.

First of all, I do not hate her and I certainly won't be downloading her to kill her or anything of the sort, nor I don't think she's the worst politician, but I do not like her - why? because I don't agree with the stances she takes on a lot of issues and yes, she has said a lot of foolish things in the past.

And if you are not posting this to address people who do not like her, then what is the point of your posts? You may want to look internally for these answers. I'm sorry it bothers you so much that not everyone likes her and that you're part of an already dying minority (yes, conservatism, blaming the liberal media gave it away - funny, because you guys are just as bad as they are! ).
Anyway, that aside, you've done a great job on her, RylandHomes!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 30th Aug 2011 at 3:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by koololdster

Watch the comparisons illustrated here:
SNL Sarah Palin Interview vs Real Sarah Palin

Maybe you'll understand what I meant by my post.

Peace

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 1st Sep 2011 at 5:10 AM
BHO? @_@ If I see anyone refer to Obama that way, I know they're a Republican/Tea Partier.

(Also, awesome Sarah Palin likeness! Once I get Town Life Stuff, I should come up with some clever plots for her~)
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 2:51 AM
I love the fact that so many people are posting about their delight that they can virtually torture and kill a woman, regardless of her identity. It confirms everything I believe about humanity.
Test Subject
#42 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 9:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DragonManRen
I love the fact that so many people are posting about their delight that they can virtually torture and kill a woman, regardless of her identity. It confirms everything I believe about humanity.

Why'd you need confirmation? Isn't it common knowledge we're all torture happy crazy people?
Test Subject
#43 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 1:38 PM
LOL at all the silly pathetic political debating going on. Everyone needs to be shoosh-papped.

People, stop taking this so seriously. No one here has talked about wanting to try to kill the real Sarah Palin. It's just a sim and there's no crime burning annoying politicians in virtual effigy. (HINT: They're *all* obnoxious.)
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#44 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 7:21 PM
Fabulous! Can't wait to set her on fire! I mean..uh..any way great job
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 2nd Sep 2011 at 7:58 PM
You forgot "insane".

It's teatime somewhere.
Test Subject
#46 Old 5th Sep 2011 at 8:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FadedLB
LOL at all the silly pathetic political debating going on. Everyone needs to be shoosh-papped.

People, stop taking this so seriously. No one here has talked about wanting to try to kill the real Sarah Palin. It's just a sim and there's no crime burning annoying politicians in virtual effigy. (HINT: They're *all* obnoxious.)

Thank you for saying this (me getting attack for killing the Sim Palin).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#47 Old 6th Sep 2011 at 2:11 AM
i cant Wait until pets come out--i see a moose getting revenge
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#48 Old 7th Sep 2011 at 7:50 AM
YES! Thank you! She's just spot-on, and will make the perfect empress of evil for my town!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Oct 2011 at 4:25 PM
Am I the only one being creeped the hell out by this? Especially the 'one nation under god' in the background. But, then again, halloween is coming, the creepers started crawlin'...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#50 Old 19th Oct 2011 at 4:22 AM
Am I the only one who isn't going to torture her?

Anyway, nicely done.
Page 2 of 3