Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Adelaide

by heaven Posted 9th Aug 2012 at 7:14 PM - Updated 18th Oct 2018 at 5:41 PM by heaven

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 21st Jan 2013 at 11:20 PM
OK so I don't think that ti would be right if I did this without Permission. So I am in the process of starting a Sims 3 series. Now I can not build worth crap, and I was wondering if I could use this house as my main character's house. I would give full credit to you in the description =)
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator THANKS POST
Original Poster
#27 Old 22nd Jan 2013 at 3:30 AM
You sure can use it! Just please remember not to upload it anywhere else, even if you make changes to it or include a family. I'd actually love to see it "in action" so if you come back and link me to that series, it would be great!
Test Subject
#28 Old 7th May 2013 at 4:59 AM
This home is gorgeous! I love everything about it! I do have a question though, how did you get the photographs to stay visible on the walls in the home?
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#29 Old 7th May 2013 at 2:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Stefanie0982
This home is gorgeous! I love everything about it! I do have a question though, how did you get the photographs to stay visible on the walls in the home?

Thank you. The pictures were taken with a WA camera of my tester family. Then the pictures were moved from the camera to one of the digital picture frames that came with AMB. When I moved the family out, I had them leave everything so the pictures would stay. I wasn't sure if it would work or not so I exported it and replaced the exported version somewhere else in town and, lo and behold, it did work! I learned something new.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#30 Old 7th May 2013 at 11:36 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Thank you. The pictures were taken with a WA camera of my tester family. Then the pictures were moved from the camera to one of the digital picture frames that came with AMB. When I moved the family out, I had them leave everything so the pictures would stay. I wasn't sure if it would work or not so I exported it and replaced the exported version somewhere else in town and, lo and behold, it did work! I learned something new.

Awesome! Thanks!
Scholar
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2014 at 3:06 PM
So I'm dumb, and forgot to install the CASTable chimneys. And in doing so, I discovered that if you don't have them installed and you try to pick up any of the fireplaces on the lot, your game will crash. This happened to me twice before I realised it wasn't a coincidence and came back to the download thread to figure out what was going on. Since installing the chimney mod I can pick up the fireplaces just fine. So it might be a good idea to specify in the post that that particular piece of CC is actually required for more than just appearances. Just a heads up!

ps, the house is gorgeous, and I'm really looking forward to getting to play with it!

no power in the verse can stop me
ge smak daun, gyon op nodotaim
jus nou drein jus daun
Test Subject
#32 Old 22nd Mar 2015 at 4:40 PM
Everytime I try to remodel the house from the inside, my game crashes. Am I the only one with this problem?
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 4:05 PM
I am impressed by your building talent!!! I have I question for you? How could you create a garage on foundations? I mean, there is a foundation but the garage door touches the ground? Are you a magician or something????
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 20th Apr 2017 at 8:39 PM
I can't wait for you to finish Greymont Bay, I hope it's soon!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 21st Feb 2018 at 1:01 PM
ygfd
Page 2 of 2