Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Doctors Are In - The NuWho Trio

by MistyBlue Posted 7th Aug 2012 at 11:44 PM - Updated 14th Oct 2012 at 7:32 PM by MistyBlue

143 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 111 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 4:43 PM
Why oh why did you have to indulge my Who obsession? I have things to do today! Seriously, LOVE LOVE LOVE them! Thanks so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:13 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 5:36 PM
OMG, I'm fangirling so hard right now..these are EPIC!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 8th Aug 2012 at 6:51 PM
Amazing job Misty. I've never seen anyone do 9 for either S2 or S3 before, and he looks dead on. All three of them are the best recreations I've ever seen.

(It's also about time a true Whovian got out here.... I look forward to seeing more )
Mad Poster
#30 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 1:09 AM
Misty, I had all you S2 sims! Now I can start collecting your S3 sims too! You create all my most favorite characters. So glad to see you doing S3! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#31 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:04 AM
Well I've been just ignoring playing the Sims for a few months. Looks like I'm playing tonight. Amazing and double amazing.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 2:54 AM
Been wanting to comment on this and kept forgetting. I personally don't watch the show, but you did an AWESOME job on the three men. Definitely snagging all three. I could use more male sims in my game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 5:17 AM
you did do an amazing job, but my man-crush on David Tennant can not be satisfied by anyone except the actual person.

to the people looking for the 'Rose' character I think there is a 'Miss Piggy' sim in the muppets section that will work equally well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 6:15 AM
Tennant looks more or less spot on, but Eccleston looks off and Smith looks WAY OFF. I know its hard with these fellas though. They all have difficult faces to commit to the Sims process. So yeah, As with praise as I said, David Tennant looks wonderful.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 6:57 AM
Tennant is brilliant; I've only watched one series (which I can only remember as the one with Rose in it) and a few eps with Tennant. "Blink" is my favourite episode.

Anyway, thanks. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 7:02 AM
They are AMAZING! *o* Great work! Thanks for sharing!!! :D
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:25 AM
Rogue - Aw, well, I love Nine. His episodes were the first DW eps I've seen

simsora - Thank you!

charmedqueen - Thanks, happy you like 'em! Rose is in the works, too.

Nay - LOL! I'm sorry, I hope you manage to make time for both paying and other things you need to get done

Saebra - You're welcome, you're welcome, you're welcome

whoviangeek - Thanks so much! Love your username, btw!

SonicSarcasm - Thanks so much, I'm happy you think so! I also did make Nine for TS2, as well

edejan - It does feel good to be creating something for the awesome folks who liked my TS2 work and have moved on to Ts3 Thank you!

centerman - Thanks so much! Glad to hear these will get you playing again, hope you have lots of fun!

Telishathompson - Thank you! I'm glad you think they're good, even if you don't watch the show

Lupine - Thank you! And don't be so mean to poor Rose, she can't be that bad if the Doctor loved her so much, right?

marcusprime - I like how different people see these sims differently - to some one is spot on, to some the same sim is off, it's fun But please keep in mind that I did not try to make any of them be totally "spot-on", they're meant to be cartoony and simmish, not uber realistic

sim_addict94 - Yeah, "Blink" is one of my favorites too.

Skyany - Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#38 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 10:29 AM
The Tennant one is perfect..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 11:59 AM
Omg yeees You is awesome, im faving this download woo <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:38 PM
Wow, that's just uncanny. Absolutely brilliant
Test Subject
#41 Old 9th Aug 2012 at 3:56 PM
I love 11, I think he's adorable. 10 is alright, 9 is kind of meh to me. I love all three sims of them though. Thanks for the sims Mistyblue!
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#42 Old 10th Aug 2012 at 9:28 AM
Tansi - Thank you

MissSuperMoo - Thank you, happy you like 'em!

KublaKhan - Thank you so much!

ConnieShouse12 - Thanks! I'm glad you like all three sims.

Alan_Gast - Thank you! I think 11 sim is most fun, he makes the most adorable faces :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 11th Aug 2012 at 1:28 PM
Holy mother of poop. Ten looks exactly like David Tennant on the side.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#44 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 12:10 AM
I love you <3.
Did you hear about the Tardis-like things in Supernatural?
And I think we need a few more copies of the 10th doctor for us fangirls, lol. Rose got one... why can't we?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:19 AM
Such a great job! do you think you'll make us some cute lil companions too?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#46 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:22 PM
These are great, the only problem is David Tennant's jaw is a little more narrow, but other than that, these are great!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 7:04 AM
My eyes are watering, I'm so happy, ah. THANK YOU.
Forum Resident
#48 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 4:11 PM
I think my 11th Doctor looks better, but the other two are pretty good.
Bowties are cool.
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 10:49 PM
parrot999 - I'm very happy with all three sims, actually - especially Eleven But it's always nice to see other sim versions of the same character.

MayaLove - Aw, you're welcome

sofudgeaswell - Thanks

mirakal - Yes, am currently working on the companions You can get sneak previews and see how I'm doing here, on my Tumblr.

Hotwheels19 - Yes, I've heard about it, it sounds like it's gonna be awesome! Well, it's Sims referencing Doctor Who, what can be not awesome about that?

Typhlosion - Thanks, I'm quite pleased with how he turned out
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 2:54 AM
Awesomeness infinity! I love your David Tennent, it's pretty darn-near perf! I miss him so ....
Page 2 of 6