Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#176 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 11:34 PM
Advertisement
Scholar
#177 Old 22nd Mar 2020 at 6:18 PM
I have not been playing Willow Creek since last summer (after a reinstall my save files were borked) But how did I not notice this small fences back then...?

Scholar
#178 Old 5th Apr 2020 at 6:19 PM
OK. It's the 5:th of April and it's quite comfy outside (even in my country). But I will post some wintery pics because that season just passed in my game. I really like how the landscape in that world. Even if some of it is just a "fake" background.

Lab Assistant
#179 Old 15th May 2020 at 1:58 PM
I don't know what Kai said, but it was apparently spicy enough to make Sergio blush straight through his face mask!
Sergio: Oh my...
Kai: *Innocent face*

Umm, Joaquin, you ok? I don't think legs are supposed to do that...

Joaquin: *Is completely wasted*

I'm not sure if this guy is taking fiendish delight in the fact that Brant is on fire, or just checking him out...
Scholar
#180 Old 17th May 2020 at 3:08 PM
OK, I admit! And those of you who know me know that I from time to time create male sims who "crossdress". That means that the sims wear clothes that the opposite sex use to wear. But in this case it was not ME who made a sim like that. And the result was not the best (in my opinion).

The game really do crazy things when it comes to clothes. One of my families did have a visit from "Father Winter". Later on I asked a sim in the family to write someone a message on the phone. Father Winters was available for contacting. In Bunny ears!!
Lab Assistant
#181 Old 15th Jun 2020 at 3:49 PM
Micah: Oh, say something romantic in french for me?
Sammy: pourquoi, je vais faire de la fromage du jour
Micah: *melts*
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Sammy's pickup lines would be a lot less effective if Micah actually spoke French. Luckily for him, everything sounds romantic en français.

In other news, Don Lothario's son, Mack Caliente, is taking after his dad...

Okay, maybe there are some differences...

Mack doesn't seem to be limiting himself to the ladies. He's more of an 'anything that moves' kinda guy.

Mack: Yep, it be what it be, and it be fine.
Coleman: Oh, wow... I really hope my dad didn't hear us...
Test Subject
#182 Old 17th Jun 2020 at 4:56 PM
Nothing unusual :D
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 19th Jun 2020 at 11:22 AM
Aww, you cold Dustin? Maybe you should have thought of that before you invited us all to a party on the clifftops in the middle of a FREAKING BLIZZARD. At least Joaquin is too spaced out to care as usual.
Also Brent is apparently pregnant. Huh.

Actually now I've MCCC'ed the snowstorm away, it's really pretty up here.
Liam: Am I pretty too?
Yes Liam, you're very pretty. Now get out of my landscape shot.

Joaquin: Aww yeah, gotta protect my eyes from the glaring sun!
I'm... not sure you need any more of that drink Joaquin.

Gideon: I'm freezing here. Who's terrible idea was this?
Dustin's. But you're also the one that said yes to the invite, so it's kind of on you too.

Cute.

This doesn't look like it could possibly end well... Won't that pond be frozen over?

Dustin, that outfit is terrible and you should feel ashamed.
Dustin: Yeah, what of it? What you gonna do about it?
Liam: *snerk* You're asking that to the guy with the 'edit in CAS' button? Bold move.

So, how was the party Thorne?
Thorne: I... don't want to talk about it.
Field Researcher
#184 Old 23rd Jul 2020 at 12:03 PM
I love to take pics of the neighborhood during different seasons.

And some random pics from my game lately

Scholar
#185 Old 29th Jul 2020 at 8:03 PM
This art...I think I have seen it somewhere...

A nice thing is that this fireplaces is burning for so long. It can burn for days. Back in TS2 the fires went out after an hour.
Lab Assistant
#186 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 10:54 PM
Someone isn't fully awake yet. Kyle, you can't go to school like that!
Kyle: Huh? Like what? Oh, wait... darn! Not again!

Kyle: Welp, guess I'll just demolish this massive pile of pasta for breakfast in my underwear instead of going to school...

Vlad had a child that isn't horrifying!

Sammy: Noooon, je ne regrette rien... *sniff*

Alan and Chester being cute.
Used Tab camera to see what their phone camera sees
Alan: Wait, no, delete that! I blinked!
Chester: Nah, it's cute!
Alan: I look stoned...
Scholar
#187 Old 13th Sep 2020 at 2:09 PM
My game (correction: Games as I have two installs ) sometimes generate some interesting townies.

Lab Assistant
#188 Old 15th Sep 2020 at 9:06 PM
As adults, Kyle and Cohen are a lot more alike than was obvious during their childhood

Now that's what I call a party outfit! Victory for the random number generator!
Scholar
#189 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 5:19 PM
And who got the job to empty those trash cans? It must be a glinsh or something because they never use to be this full.

Scholar
#190 Old 11th Oct 2020 at 8:58 AM
A few random pics...

Social distancing, now also available for sims... Not. OK bad jokes aside, I always play whit my walls halfway down like this. And I could not understand why they did talk to each other through the shower. It turned out that there where a wall missing so the game did see the area as a separate room. No wonder that the sims had trouble using the shower when someone was around...

I do love the details in the landscapes of TS4 but sometimes I do not understand them. What does this sign mean?...
Scholar
#191 Old 24th Oct 2020 at 10:38 PM
I have no idea were my game did pic up some new makeup I just did notice it in CAS whit the text MAC written over it. I did not give it any thoughts until this random townie came walking by. Please notice the orange eyeliner. I did see her later on when it was dark outside. In the dim light I almost get the impression that her eyes were glowing red. And she looked absolutely p***ed off...

Mad Poster
#192 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 1:27 PM
The MAC makeup was added one patch before the Batuu patch.

My deviantART, MTS Yearbook Origin ID = Alistu
Scholar
#193 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Menaceman44
The MAC makeup was added one patch before the Batuu patch.

Thank you.
Scholar
#194 Old 15th Nov 2020 at 6:15 PM
I must say, the treadmills in TS4 is quite cool.

Question: Ok, here I have the walls halfway down but even whit the walls up I can not see a sealing. In TS2 sealings came whit Apartment Life but does they even exist in TS4?
Lab Assistant
#195 Old 16th Nov 2020 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mrmo
Question: Ok, here I have the walls halfway down but even whit the walls up I can not see a sealing. In TS2 sealings came whit Apartment Life but does they even exist in TS4?

From my experience, in TS4 the ceilings are only visible with the walls fully up. If you use walls-down or cutaway view, the ceiling tiles are hidden.
Scholar
#196 Old 6th Dec 2020 at 5:57 PM
The very first image from my brand new Flickr account (I only had 96 uploads left on the old one)

The moment you realize that the game sometimes know more about fashion than you... One of my furry sims showed up in a outfit that I do not assign to her whit. She does not work in the Culinary career or at a restaurant, she's a Style Influencer. I did change her back but wow... (She are the only one of my furries whit normal feets).

Lab Assistant
#197 Old 21st Dec 2020 at 2:29 AM
Every party has that one someone who's determined to outdress you...

And another one! I just pity the walk home at 3AM in Autumn!

I think Max might have had a bit too much to drink...
Max: *wobble* Nah, 'm good, jus' hash to work out why d'ere'sh two of erryone here...
Scholar
#198 Old 17th Jan 2021 at 3:13 PM
You know, sometimes I got the feeling that the game is copying me. Look at this sim for instance: Her name is Viktoria Eriksson and is a sim spawned by the game. But she looks quite like my reworked sim Eliza Pancakes (the sim in the background). It confuses me sometimes. Good thing that Eliza is a snob and always walk whit her nose pointing upwards like that.

But while I did pick out the clothes of Mrs Pancakes, the game did pick the ones for Viktoria. And did a nice job too. In the pic above she is in the Hot weather outfit and here is her Formal wear (I think, I'm unsure what's the difference between "Formal" and "party" is). The game even picked up some of my CC stuff (the shoes).

Lab Assistant
#199 Old 21st Jan 2021 at 7:25 AM
Someone is up to no good here, and I don't think it's the toddler! Kyle looks like he's checking the coast is clear before he starts teaching his baby brother rude words...

Scholar
#200 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 7:28 PM
2 random pics out of todays gameplay.

I do not know if she were the sim who created this snow (wo)man but whoever it was did put some effort into it.

I have never thought about it before but sometimes things related to garden plants don't make any sense... strawberry's in wintertime?? Really??
Page 8 of 10