Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hartlocke Estate

by QBUILDERZ Posted 17th Mar 2013 at 4:27 PM - Updated 12th Apr 2013 at 8:27 AM by QBUILDERZ

48 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#26 Old 26th Mar 2013 at 9:15 PM
This lot inspired my even more to make a Tudor styled house! One question though: How did you do the bridge?
Forum Resident
#27 Old 30th Mar 2013 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by QBUILDERZ
Really, you only need base game (as with every lot) but the lot would be very, very bland

I would not recommend it. The outside will /probably/ look the same, but the inside will not.

Um Ok I will wait until i Get Late Night then! Thanks

C.T.HOLKO88
Scholar
#28 Old 3rd Apr 2013 at 11:34 AM
This place looks great! :lovestruc: How is not a 'Picked'/'Featured' upload already?
Typical
THANKS POST
#29 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 9:43 PM
Ahaaa, Q! I knew this would have to be featured because -it- -is- -epic-! FANTASTIC!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 4th Apr 2013 at 11:17 PM
Its absolutely stunning! Thats hard thing for me, to make a complement.
Site Helper
THANKS POST
#31 Old 5th Apr 2013 at 7:31 PM
Congratulations on getting a Feature!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#32 Old 9th Apr 2013 at 3:13 PM
This? This is awesome!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 12:02 AM
Beautiful house! Thanks so much!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 10th Apr 2013 at 4:18 AM
This is gorgeous! It's all I can say!! Thankyou
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#35 Old 12th Apr 2013 at 2:37 AM
This is just too beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 1:17 PM
This is a beautiful house! I couldn't wait to add it to my game. I love the layout and the decor. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation!

I did notice when I was looking at it in game, though (in build mode only), that right before the bridge and the side walkway, there were objects on the ground called "hidden trigger panels". What exactly are these and what do they do? I've never seen them in any other lots.

Linda aka nbklsl3
Captain Louie
retired moderator
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Apr 2013 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nbklsl3
This is a beautiful house! I couldn't wait to add it to my game. I love the layout and the decor. Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation!

I did notice when I was looking at it in game, though (in build mode only), that right before the bridge and the side walkway, there were objects on the ground called "hidden trigger panels". What exactly are these and what do they do? I've never seen them in any other lots.

Linda aka nbklsl3

Well, I really wanted to go above and beyond with this lot -- those trigger panels will release a flock of birds from the bushes!

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 2:05 AM
OMG This is a beautiful house! Perfect for France! ^_^
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 1:54 PM
Well, I really wanted to go above and beyond with this lot -- those trigger panels will release a flock of birds from the bushes!

Oh, how cool!! I can't wait to move a family into the house in live mode and check this out! Thanks for responding and for sharing such a lovely creation! Linda
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 23rd Apr 2013 at 8:51 AM
wow !!! I Love it !!!
Test Subject
#41 Old 22nd May 2013 at 1:29 PM
It looks so real! I love the front garden and the interior is furnished and decorated as I like. thank you very much for this lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 26th May 2013 at 12:21 AM
omg...this is one of the best home creations I have ever seen...thank you so much for all of your hard work...can't wait to place my large sims family in their new dwelling...loooooove iiiit!!!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 29th May 2013 at 6:55 AM
Hey, love the home- it's very pretty and huge, but two things I wanted to point out!

1- I don't have World Adventures currently installed, though I had it installed once and uninstalled it, yet the home seems to work perfectly!
2- For some reason when I moved in, it thought the smaller spot was the "Front door," so I had to tell it which was the front door. Idk if you can do anything about that, it really didn't bug me much anyway.

Anyway, currently got my Sims living there, and it's just so pretty. Love it
Forum Resident
#44 Old 20th Aug 2013 at 4:17 AM
Thanks! I will wait until I get LN and then download! And once again You did an awesome job!

Really, you only need base game (as with every lot) but the lot would be very, very bland

I would not recommend it. The outside will /probably/ look the same, but the inside will not.

C.T.HOLKO88
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 26th Jan 2014 at 5:41 PM
I downloaded this home into my game some time ago and it is absolutely beautiful in game...I looove it...I did add a small stable for my horse...I had to...hehe...thank you so much for such a wonderful download...please keep up the great work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 7:11 AM
This house is really huge, it took me hours to explore the whole of it and there is still something new to see. You did a great job there!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 8:54 PM
thank you for providing space for pets whilst accommodating a large family
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#48 Old 12th Jan 2015 at 7:14 PM
Moving in my big sims family xD 4th child is on a way to be born xD Ty <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 26th May 2015 at 11:05 PM
very very nice house, thank you so much