Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Blueberry Plant

by icemunmun Posted 17th Apr 2016 at 9:42 PM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:38 PM by icemunmun

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 26 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 3:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
The previously planted and harvested blueberries, blueberries previously in the inventory wont work.
You need to replant the fruit.A lot of things has been changed post patch
I will check if i can reproduce the error and get back.
What about the raspberries ?
Mines still work
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 3:24 AM
my raspberries still work just the blue
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 3:33 AM
The previously planted and harvested blueberries, blueberries previously in the inventory wont work.
You need to replant the fruit.A lot of things has been changed post patch
I will check if i can reproduce the error and get back.
What about the raspberries ?

The raspberries work fine. They are still in my Sims inventory and the plant is still in her garden. The cucumbers, parsnip and garlic all work fine, too. It is just the blueberries and the blueberry plants that have disappeared. When I try to buy the blueberry again to plant it, I get the script fail.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#29 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 5:50 PM
Ok...thanks for the report! I will check it out after the GP release today !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#30 Old 24th Jan 2017 at 9:49 PM
thank you for helping Ty if it wasn't for these wonderful mods I wouldn't even plat as much thank you again..
Test Subject
#31 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 7:29 AM
I almost PM'd you about the issue with this plant/fruit, but decided to check the comments real quick before I did. I wanna add to the list of plants still working since I also have the olive and peach trees, in addition to the cucumbers, garlic, parsnip, and raspberry plants/fruits. Here's hoping you can figure out the issue soon!

A storyteller's game, lips that intoxicate; the core of all Life is a limitless chest of tales.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#32 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 8:29 AM
Oh i figured out the issue with the blueberries! It threw an error because i had merged the plant and veggie using a version of Sims 4 studio which was merging packages incompletely. I remerged with the latest S4S version. But i was a bit sick for past few days so was not able to reupload after fixing! Sorry!
I will reupload it today.
Lab Assistant
#33 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:34 AM
Great job!
Here is my Portuguese translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  S4_220557DA_80000000_110000000DFE46A4.zip (345 Bytes, 19 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 30th Jan 2017 at 1:44 PM
I just wanted to thank you for all the work you do to make the game so enjoyable for us that can't do the work you do. . .I know enough about the process that I'm sitting here thinking how tedious this must be each time there is a new patch. We sometimes are quick to mention thing wrong or things we don't like. . . and forget to mention how much we enjoy the outcome of your work and the kindness of sharing your work with others.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 31st Jan 2017 at 11:42 PM
Thank you it works Thank you again
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#36 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:43 AM
Who Is Ready To Reek Havoc With Their Toddlers On Their Sims, And Plants!? Mwahahahahahaha!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 19th Feb 2017 at 6:34 PM
Love it!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#38 Old 15th Mar 2017 at 9:18 AM
Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 12th May 2017 at 7:02 AM
THIS IS VERY NICE THANKS...
Test Subject
#40 Old 11th Aug 2017 at 12:20 PM
Hi ! I translated it in french.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  FR_icemunmun_BlueBerry.rar (354 Bytes, 14 downloads)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#41 Old 11th Mar 2018 at 11:40 AM
U r sooooo incredible!!!
Test Subject
#42 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:01 AM
Hey there! It says this has been updated for the Seasons expansion. I downloaded the new version. Replanted the blueberry. But it turns to a blackberry plant every time? Cannot get blueberry plants for the life of me. Raspberry and your other harvestables work fine.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 1:16 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dragonflightgal
Hey there! It says this has been updated for the Seasons expansion. I downloaded the new version. Replanted the blueberry. But it turns to a blackberry plant every time? Cannot get blueberry plants for the life of me. Raspberry and your other harvestables work fine.

Thank you so much for the report! it has been fixed now
Test Subject
#44 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:39 AM
Thank you so much for the report! it has been fixed now

Awesome, thank you for the great work!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#45 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 2:02 PM
Wonderful! So glad to have custom harvestables back in my game with Seasons. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:34 PM
I'm slowly grabbing your custom plant updates but this one is problematic, I can't find it in the catalogue at all; it's nowhere, not in the appl/misc, nor appl/small, neither in deco/plant. searching for it doesn't give anything and translating it & searching for the translated name doesn't give anything either it's so odd since it used to work before seasons
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#47 Old 23rd Jun 2018 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MiniMimi
I'm slowly grabbing your custom plant updates but this one is problematic, I can't find it in the catalogue at all; it's nowhere, not in the appl/misc, nor appl/small, neither in deco/plant. searching for it doesn't give anything and translating it & searching for the translated name doesn't give anything either it's so odd since it used to work before seasons

Hey the translations may have gotten lost while updating! Can you find it with debug on and searching with 'Blueberry' in the search bar ? I will slowly add back the translations again!
Test Subject
#48 Old 24th Jun 2018 at 10:07 PM
I had the same problem than Minimimi, but i finaly find blueberry with debug mode. Thanks a lot Icemunmun
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 29th Jun 2018 at 9:14 AM
oh, debug? ok will try
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:26 AM
Still loving all your ideas! Thank you for sharing!!
Page 2 of 3