Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
#26 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 8:15 AM
I don't usually start off playing pre-made sims but I occasionally move pre-mades in with my famblys.

But just after LN came out I started a new game with Olive Kipling who was a bartender in Bridgeport and I'm still playing her children.
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#27 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 12:39 PM
Ever since Sims 2, I have always create this starter sims, Hector DeSilva and Suze Simon which was inspired from The Mediator series. And every time I start a new hood, I'll play as them.
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 1:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emino
Ever since Sims 2, I have always create this starter sims, Hector DeSilva and Suze Simon which was inspired from The Mediator series. And every time I start a new hood, I'll play as them.

I was skimming your post and noticed the name 'Hector DeSilva' instantly, haha. I was like, "What are you doing EA???"

And then I read your post properly xD

I'm 17 and Meg Cabot still has me smitted. Oh, help me
Theorist
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 2:06 PM
~thinks~

Last time I played an EA Pre-Made sim .... somewhere in Veronaville.... female... can't remember the name.

This was when I first started playing the game back in Dec 2007. I've been making my own sims ever since. I hate EA canned sims. When I finally got Sims 3, I made my own. I always delete EA canned sims out of my hoods or populate them with mine and nudge them out fast.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#30 Old 22nd Jun 2011 at 4:44 PM
I've played Constance Shelley (from Riverview) more than a few times for my legacy attempts. I think she's gorgeous - but also has very dominant genes... the kids after fourth and fifth generation still looked like her a lot. Even if I don't play her I usually place her somewhere in the neighbourhood my main family lives anyway.
Instructor
#31 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:10 AM
I don't ever play pre-made sims( at least not long term) But I ALWAYS edit Bella in Sunset vally because in the other sims games she way Beautiful and she looks kinda terrible as a teen+. especially considering what she can look like with just 5 or 6 slider adustments. I'm considering playing pre-mades though and either it would ber her or on of the ladies from twinbrook. I can't recall her name but shes the one in the awful of pattered outfit. I gave her a makeover once and she is like super model pretty under all that awful clothing and bad hair.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 10:11 AM
I NEVER use pre-made sims. I delete them all from my town. haha. I like to create myself, and live with my own generations. It's fun, but it doesn't kind of get boring this way, because i try to make it all so perfect, exactly how i'd want my life to work out! I need to start ensuing a little chaos! :D

There is only one way to avoid criticism: do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing. -Aristotle
Test Subject
#33 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 11:59 AM
Agnes Crumplebottom and Bella Bachelor are the only pre-mades I've played more than once.
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 3:58 PM
Recently I've been playing with Claire Ursine. Once she loses a little weight and changes her brown-and-green wardrobe, she's actually very pretty. I made her an artist.

Screenshots

thought cancer: a disease of the mind, contracted through culture
Field Researcher
#35 Old 2nd Jul 2011 at 7:28 PM
Love the Goths, but only as adults. They are horrible looking as elders. I also love the Alvis because of their horrible house and horrible traits. I love making trouble for them. I do like the pre-mades because they have a bit of a back story and already have skills, etc.
I don't have the patience to wait for my own to develop them. My only exception is the Harrells that I made to fit the family in the opening sequence. I made the older lady with the red hair and horrible roots and her husband (Martha & George). I even took pictures of them on the beach as adults and have placed them behind the sofa like in the opening shots!! Their daughter (Claire) is married to a Bunch kid (Ethan) and they have a daughter. Clair is pregnant. (They are in the opening shot where the dad is flipping pancakes and the wife is in the background hugging the daughter).
Anyhow, I got obsessed at one point and made all the Sims in the opening sequence and either made their homes as seen or downloaded them and fixed their interiors.They are technically not pre-made, but I figured that we see them enough, so they need to have a life!!!!
Sorry to ramble on...LOL!!!
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 2:17 AM
I don't play pre-mades but my favorite townies are the Roomies, especially Cycl0n3: Inappropriate sims are awesome!
Scholar
#37 Old 3rd Jul 2011 at 3:09 AM
I use townies as the people my sims (especially legacies) will marry, with a few tweaks (but some of them aren't worth it, like any Lobo...one of their children is my current heir's ex-friend, and ugh she's puke-worthy horrible). I just like there's a genetic family (at least grandparent's) history, and it's fun to try and fight for a sim's attention amongst all the other townies XD
Field Researcher
#38 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 5:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by brillo_pad
I used to play Beau Merrick all the time, but I had to fiddle with him in CAS to make his appearance acceptable.. Vladimir Schlick was pretty nice looking originally, but with a little tweaking he was pretty much perfect.. I still play with him :P. In my current neighbourhood he's at the head of the evil criminal organisation. - SCREW YOU ELVIRA SLAYER!!

For some reason, I absolutely hate River McIrish.. Don't ask me why, I think she looks too smug for her own good, probably. So I use her in my 'hoods as the annoying 'tard everybody hates.. Atm she has pimples all over her face and is the only sim that I've used the lazy eye and eye direction slider on, plus I changed all her traits to Loser, Unlucky, Unflirty, Something Else I Can't Remember... My goal in my new hood is to get all the teens to snub her. I hate her fking GUTS! - I have no idea why..

This makes me want to find River and prank her or throw stuff at her door at least!! Thanks for the new idea to do disturbing things to another SIM!
Field Researcher
#39 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 5:56 AM
I dont use premades, included with game or downloadable.. I do download sims very rarely usually if they are spot on in my opinion to a celeb like HP's Sookie Stackhouse... or if they are quirky enough to pass the not so puddin face. The sim I'm playing now I made myself along with her husband. There is a girl in my Riverview hood that is quite pretty I dont know her name or where she came from. I think she is second generation of some premade sims.. I'll have to find her when I go back to that family I'm playing there and post her pic

Never take life too seriously, nobody gets out alive anyway.
"I'd trade all of my tomorrows for just one yesterday." Me and Bobby Mcgee
Instructor
#40 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 6:23 PM
I'm so boring. ): I never play premades, I will wreak havoc on them night and day, and fix all their broken wardrobes, but in my mind they're commodities. I will always pop one or two of my own sims elsewhere in the neighborhood, and if I want to start a serious family then I'll always make the spouse myself.

Quote: Originally posted by TinTin
I don't play pre-mades but my favorite townies are the Roomies, especially Cycl0n3: Inappropriate sims are awesome!

Oh man, Cycl0n3 and I have a history...Let's just say whenever I go on a killing spree, he's the first to go.

"There's nothing to writing.
All you do is sit at a typewriter and open a vein."
-Walter "Red" Smith
Test Subject
#41 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:28 PM
I kept all of them in my new save game, except I killed off Gobias Koffi. He creeps me out. I don't know if it's the humanlike face or what.

I like the Goth family because they have been there since Sims 1. I also like Leighton Sekemoto, but his name bothers me. It's probably supposed to be Sekimoto, an actual Japanese surname. Since I'm bilingual with Eng/Jpn it really bothers me lol.
Scholar
#42 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:39 PM Last edited by ebec17 : 5th Jul 2011 at 11:16 PM.
^ You can change his name with Twallan's MC, I use it all the time when EA decides to make dumb/mistyped names

I also like using townie children as mates for early generations, as they give a lot of generation variety to the off-springs Roxanne Broke (a child from Ruby Broke and some other townie EDIT: Roxanne's father is Don Lothario, who's surprisingly faithful in my game) is my heir's girlfriend at the moment. The only thing I changed was her hair to a nice (if a bit normal for my tastes) brown colour, as it was the puke green mutation.
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th Jul 2011 at 10:58 PM
I like playing with the Single Moms household and messing about with River/Molly.
XD

Dedicated to Tuning and Tweaking the Sims 3
Page 2 of 2