Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 1:24 PM
Create a car for the Sims 3
Hi there.
I really want to upload or create my own car's for the Sims 3. I don't know what software I need and what kind of converting program I need. If anyone can let me know what I need for creating car's, it would be much appreciated for myself and anyone else looking to do the same thing.

Thank you
-SimsMovieCreater
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 3:58 PM
Start here Vehicles, How? by BloomsBase.

I tried it last year, and got incredibly lost/frustrated. Of course, I neglected to follow the suggestion of trying to make a simple/non vehicle, first. Maybe I'll try it again someday, since TS4 still has a a ways to go for the type of game I like to play.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 12:34 AM
Thank you so much
Field Researcher
#4 Old 21st Jan 2015 at 4:05 PM
Glad to help. FYI - to work with most of the models I could find out there, I also had to pick up:L

Zmodler3
Blender
And Forza Studio

Even with all that and a good source of 3D models, I lacked the patience to get everything imported. I hope you have better luck than I do – if so, do a tutorial! :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 8:25 AM
Thank you again Yea hopefully they help out and sure, if I get the hang ill try and do a tutorial!