Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 8:21 PM
Default great bear no bridge?
Im playing in great bear and theres no bridge, not sure what expansion i need to get it... can someone please help? lol.

pic attached.
Screenshots
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 8:23 PM
Probably Late Night.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 8:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trylk248
Probably Late Night.

I have late night.
Site Helper
#4 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 9:06 PM
Did you get Riverview? That has a commonly-used bridge too.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj
Did you get Riverview? That has a commonly-used bridge too.

I just downloaded riverview for that reason, to see, and no go. unless I have to reinstall great bear
Test Subject
#6 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 10:31 PM
What EP and Sp do u have ?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2018 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Trylk248
What EP and Sp do u have ?

WA, LN, GEN, Seasons, UNI
Mad Poster
#8 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 12:51 AM
Looks like you'll need Ambitions.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 3:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nitromon
Or use a vivid imagination:

Those drivers and their passengers don't know that there is no bridge there, right? That would be a perfect application of Cartoon Law of Physics #1:

Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation...at this point, the familiar principle of 32 feet per second per second takes over.
Alchemist
#11 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 6:37 AM
Isn’t it Supernatural for the bridge?

what does his name even mean?
Mad Poster
#12 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 8:21 AM Last edited by daisylee : 26th Oct 2018 at 8:49 AM.
Downloading now to take a look. Had it once before a long time ago but deleted it.

http://sims3.thesimscatalog.com/sim...rge/great-bear/

edit: it is the steadfast bridge that I think came in Twinbrook in Ambitions. I have used it many times in my worlds. There is a rusted brown one that was done later.

Test Subject
#13 Old 26th Oct 2018 at 3:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by igazor
Those drivers and their passengers don't know that there is no bridge there, right? That would be a perfect application of Cartoon Law of Physics #1:

Any body suspended in space will remain in space until made aware of its situation...at this point, the familiar principle of 32 feet per second per second takes over.

Ayyy...You gave me an idea you lil' freaK!