Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 16th Feb 2018 at 1:03 PM
Interesting.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 1st Mar 2018 at 3:48 PM
hey I don't know if I am just missing something but how many generations are you supposed to go in this challenge?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by FinchieBird
Despite the great ideas and possibilities this mod can produce, I think it is a little unfair that the daughter cannot be heir to the family mafia. Some people find that female crime/mafia bosses in both novels and tv shows, are actually more intimidating than a male crime/mafia boss. And actually a little sexier
\
Can't argue with that actually, might change it that the heir will be the first born into the family.
Thank you for the review! really appreciate that!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#29 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by yeahbro
Helpful mod idea for this challenge in regards to businesses!
There is a real estate mod where you can own apartments, and there is also a strip club mod(IF you're 18+ hehe). Cosa Nostra is notorious for owning literally everything.

*Unrelated sims topic* if you are a mafia buff and you want a good read on case files regarding a huuuuge strip club scandal, I heavily recommend The 2001 Gold Club case from Atlanta, Ga!

This is a great idea! thank you so much for recommending me this!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#30 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aubrii
hey I don't know if I am just missing something but how many generations are you supposed to go in this challenge?

"The challenge ends when the 6th generation of the main household is born. (you can ofc continue, but there is where this challenge ends.)"
Test Subject
Original Poster
#31 Old 9th Mar 2018 at 1:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aGOLDENbox
Interesting.

Happy to hear so
Test Subject
#32 Old 16th Mar 2018 at 11:57 PM
Hi! I was wondering if you could clarify a rule for me?

"Wives married in who already have a job other than Criminal may keep it, unless it is in Law Enforcement (in which case, see below.)"

I don't know if I missed it elsewhere, sorry if I did but if I understand this correctly does this mean that wives married in who are in the criminal track must quit their jobs? Is this only for wives married in and not for female heirs?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#33 Old 7th Apr 2018 at 12:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Paraxis
Hi! I was wondering if you could clarify a rule for me?

"Wives married in who already have a job other than Criminal may keep it, unless it is in Law Enforcement (in which case, see below.)"

I don't know if I missed it elsewhere, sorry if I did but if I understand this correctly does this mean that wives married in who are in the criminal track must quit their jobs? Is this only for wives married in and not for female heirs?

I think that I'll have to edit it but I'll explain here for now -
unless the wife (if the heir is a male and he brought a wife that was already working in something) is in the Law Enforcement Job (detectives, officers etc..) she can keep her job because, well it makes sense that when a woman is an officer and she knows her future husband is a criminal, and she's actually willing to marry that man, she'll quit in order of not exposing her husband. meaning the wife will continue in another job in order to protect the family from getting exposed.
Test Subject
#34 Old 18th Jul 2018 at 9:51 PM
what missing from this is the "influence to.." interaction from The Sims 2. Where the older usually have higher influence points and can "order" goon to fight with someone.
Still a nice challenge to play again and if I may give a suggestion. There's a Mafia Career mod submitted here just recently, pay more than Criminal career and have harder work hours, might be more appropriate.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#35 Old 24th Aug 2018 at 9:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DiYd
what missing from this is the "influence to.." interaction from The . Where the older usually have higher influence points and can "order" goon to fight with someone.
Still a nice challenge to play again and if I may give a suggestion. There's a Mafia Career mod submitted here just recently, pay more than Criminal career and have harder work hours, might be more appropriate.

Thanks for the suggestions!
Definitely will look into it!
Test Subject
#36 Old 3rd Nov 2019 at 11:06 PM
loved this idea!
Test Subject
#37 Old 31st Dec 2022 at 12:50 AM
Default Wife?
Can the wife be the same age or does she have to be a adult married to a elderly man.
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Mar 2023 at 6:22 PM
Love this challenge! I am doing this
Page 2 of 2