Replies: 911 (Who?), Viewed: 168016 times.
Page 37 of 37
Mad Poster
#901 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 2:08 AM
Playing a pre-populated hood (Farprork https://modthesims.info/download.ph...846#post5790846) I tried to follow the creator's set up. The Tragg family has a cheating husband, a wife who doesn't want to talk about it, and 3 sons who are a mess. They fight and fail school. When dad has a breakdown (don't know why), oldest son Rucha was really upset. Then he punched his younger brother Rhic (for no reason), then he ran away. Dad & Rhic were really sad. I think I should take over...
Screenshots

Namaste... or "go"
Be like the 22nd elephant with heated value in space- Bark!
retired moderator
#902 Old 19th Nov 2021 at 11:34 AM
Oh no @grammapat That family are a bit of a mess!

I will choose a path that's clear- I will choose free will
-RUSH- -RADIO- -RADIO- -ARCHIVES-
Simpeople and Me Archive- -11Dots Archive- My Sims World Archive
Mad Poster
#903 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 1:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by simsample
Oh no @grammapat That family are a bit of a mess!

Hay, that's the way you MADE them! I had to give some people in this hood tokens so they would not show up on community lots. I kept trying to go to various lots (I tweeked all of them) and there were so many fights going on my playable couldn't do anything. Jed & Gad Lin seemed sorta set up for the Fawn girls, so I will make it happen... AFTER I get them to stop poking each other..
Maybe college will straighten them out.

Namaste... or "go"
retired moderator
#904 Old 20th Nov 2021 at 12:48 PM
Me? No way, I would never make a neighbourhood where there is MOAR FIGHTING!

Mad Poster
#905 Old 21st Nov 2021 at 9:40 PM
Now everyone is happy, SOOO happy! Wait till all those babies are born..with my mod that lets a father figure out if it is HIS...some big guys won't ever know..
Screenshots

Namaste... or "go"
Theorist
#906 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 12:09 AM
Quote:
Me? No way, I would never make a neighbourhood where there is MOAR FIGHTING!

I can't believe it.
Restoring peace in Farprok could be a goal. I'm wondering how to achieve that.
Mad Poster
#907 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 12:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
I can't believe it.

=====
...or get creative; murder, death, divorce. I always want to give my silly Sims what they want.

Namaste... or "go"
Theorist
#908 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 1:33 PM
I'm looking forward to get to know all the families first so that I'll get the whole picture and see what can be done.
retired moderator
#909 Old 22nd Nov 2021 at 1:56 PM
Kill them all with fire and then make your own sims.

Mad Poster
#910 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 12:11 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 23rd Nov 2021 at 12:21 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa
I'm actually attracted to this 'hood. After nine years we've nearly got peace in Veronaville. My Sims and I have certainly transformed from the crime-ridden nest that it used to be. While I love my Veronaville Sims far too much to ever abandon them, this sounds like it might be the right kind of new challenge for me: to bring peace to this troubled little archipelago. Of course I won't do it by killing the original Sims, and moving my own Sims in to replace them. I'll try to do it, if I possibly can, in my own way -- with lots of love and cuddles. Of course I won't be able to do it on my own. I'll need the help of some CAS Sims, but there do seem to be some unoccupied houses on the islands, so the CAS Sims should be able to find somewhere to live. And even if there aren't [enough] empty houses, I'm sure I can find space at the roadside to build some. Anyway, if I've got anything to do with it, nobody will get killed. Unless of course the Farprorkians all gang up on me together and kill me. . . . Which, I suppose, would be one way of bringing unity to the islands!

@grammapat Did you give the Tragg teens a makeover.? Yours look different to the ones in a picture in the download post which I resume is a photo of the Tragg family. If I start playing this 'hood I'll have to give those boys a bit of a makeover, as they look very like a couple of Downtownie teens who have become major characters in our Veronaville. One of these, Ravi Bertino, a wrong-side-of-the-blanket son of the late Jon Smith Tricou, has become one of the kindest, most considerate Sims in the whole neighbourhood. A very different character (I think) to either of the Tragg teens!!

[EDIT] A bit of a change of topic (or possibly back onto topic!) but, seeing this is the Sims' expressions thread, I'm wondering what you all make of Andrew's expression in this picture of him arriving at a friend's house in Monopolis. . .

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Theorist
#911 Old 23rd Nov 2021 at 7:59 PM Last edited by Essa : 23rd Nov 2021 at 11:28 PM.
Quote:
Kill them all with fire and then make your own sims.

I'm not that cruel. I'm more about unexpected deaths, fire included.

Ron Plork after his son Monn's admission to private school was denied by the nasty headmaster.

@AndrewGloria I don't feel like adding new sims to Farprok yet unless I decide to add an university.
I wanted a change but I like sims of my own hood Bonneville so much that I don't plan to abandon them . I usually stick to one hood until I get tired of it. Beeing playing Bonneville on and off since 2017 and on gen 4 IIRC.
Mad Poster
#912 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 12:44 AM
AndrewGloria: In that shot I had given some people new clothes & hair. I've added a college, and both Tragg boys are there. They both had the same wild jaw, so I DID change the younger one (with Gussy up, and made it genetic). The 2 sisters in the Fawn family are about to pair up with the 2 brothers in the Lin family; they will live in one of the family houses. I just love that the original playables have permanent height adjustments. Wish I had the patients to make the next generation "corrected".

Namaste... or "go"
Page 37 of 37