Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 19th Jun 2016 at 10:50 AM
Default Amish Challenge
Hello everyone! I'm here today with a challenge in mind! I realized that this most likely has been done before but my Google search came up with the sims 3 Amish.

1. To get started, make two sims, male and female. Make them married and give the guy a beard. ONLY MARRIED SIMS CAN HAVE BEARDS!!!!!!!!!! Dress them modestly and give them the proper head coverings. Unless you live under a rock, you've seen one before. Give them a name like, Matthew and Esther. Traditional names, none like Harlow and Emmett (two of my favorites ) no traits like: materialistic, slob, snob, you know..

2. Build their house. NO COMPUTERS OR ELECTRIC STUFF!!!!! Use the icebox looking fridge and oldtimey stove. Or just download one give the exterior wooden walls and very simple WALLPAPER inside. Basements are highly recommended. Add a garden outside, that is an absolute must!

3. Have a kid like pretty fast. let them age up naturally. Have as many kids as you want but the least is 3.

4. Traditional rolls.... I know everyone hates this part but I have to..... The husband must garden, support the family, etc etc. No he cannot have a job, painting, gardening, or any mods for writing on paper is okay. The wife must cook, clean and take care of the kids etc.. she can't have a job either but a small herb garden by near the house is okay, also painting or any paper writing mods are okay.

5. When teens have 2 days till age up flip a coin
Heads: they stay Amish and are eligible as heir/heiress
Tails: they decide to leave the Amish and must be kicked out on their birthday and have very little contact with their family.

6. Heirs can be male or female.

7. Children must have a good relationship with eachother. No arguments or fighting. The Amish shun violence so no divorce/fighting couples or enemies.

8. You can shun people. Don't like little Jimmy? Make him do something bad, REAL bad then kick him out. So no you don't have to lock people in swimming pools.

9. NO SHORT HAIR!!!!!! Women must have their hair in a bun and men must have a longish style.

10. (Optional) make the whole world (willow creek/oaisis springs/New crest) Amish people. No fancy mansions or high tech lots or clubs. Also no pools /.\ unless you make it pond looking.

Points! :
+5 every child born
+5 every harvest
+10 every modest person
-50 for every woohoo/ try for baby/kiss/makeout before marriage
+50 every generation
-5 every selfwetting
-5 every shunned person
+5 for every kid who stays Amish

Bye!!!
Go follow me on instagram at @flowersimming