Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Oct 2020 at 10:26 AM
Default Final Fantasy VIII: Sorceress Edea
My next wave of Final Fantasy VIII sims is coming!
Now that I'm done with the main six characters, I'll be doing the secondary characters next. Starting with Sorceress Edea, one of the game's antagonists. Do you think she's already nailing it? Thank you in advance.
Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
My downloaded cc: ts3ccreblogsbyaisquared
Buy-build defaults database
Advertisement
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#2 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 12:42 AM
I think this looks great! I think the face is spot on. I don't know about where you would get the particular cc headpiece/face paint (or if planning to create) or if you are even planning to use it with this creation-still looks great either way to me.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 1:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
I think this looks great! I think the face is spot on. I don't know about where you would get the particular cc headpiece/face paint (or if planning to create) or if you are even planning to use it with this creation-still looks great either way to me.

Thank you.
Well I don't intend to copy everything from the character as I am not good at creating complex meshes like those. I am glad to know that she already resembles. I guess I should send her to queue then?

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#4 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 5:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aisquared
Thank you.
Well I don't intend to copy everything from the character as I am not good at creating complex meshes like those. I am glad to know that she already resembles. I guess I should send her to queue then?

Yeah -I think it looks great from what I have seen and it is ultimately up to you as to whether or not you want to submit it.(Note-I am not a moderator though so my opinion might differ from theirs).
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 6:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
Yeah -I think it looks great from what I have seen and it is ultimately up to you as to whether or not you want to submit it.(Note-I am not a moderator though so my opinion might differ from theirs).

Heh heh, as soon as I read this I was almost done with uploading. Thanks anyway!

Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 8:07 PM
The hairpiece of Edea reminders in some form creations from Erschsims like the "queen set" or the "samurai headpiece", if you want you can check them however I dont know how they look in game. Also for jewelry I would search asian or asian inspired creators, only that I cannot remember someone. I suggested using tumblrs or blogs that are cc finds, so you can discover other creators. Im very bad at sin making however I liked and she have a ressemblance
Edit: check at this blog and search if anything is useful https://m.blog.naver.com/PostList.n...gId=amethyst_92