Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:04 AM
True Blood Gossip!
wow dont we love true blood. and is it Bil is so cute!! i seen on some mags that he might stop acting for the show!! i dont know if thats true or not but come on!! i dont like mag writers.. who knows if there lieing or telling the truth. Also i gossip like that alot but i get my infomaion for TV, mags, computer ETC!! sooo lets gossip.
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2009 at 3:32 PM
Whoa, if Stephen Moyen (Bill Compton) left the show... I think it would be a disaster. Not only because he's extremely dreamy and pleasing to the eye, but he is also dating Anna Paquin (Sookie) in real life! The show would go downhill quick!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 25th Jul 2009 at 3:39 PM
Yes, it would.

*Glares at Alternative Lady*
Thanks to you I trust nobody, multi-time stuff stealer. -.-

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#4 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 11:56 AM
I don't think he would leave. Because without him, the entire series would fail because they could never replace Stephen Moyer as Bill. Plus, that and the whole him and Anna Paquin thing...
Mad Poster
#5 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 11:59 AM
*hides till Spoiler over*
(JK)

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#6 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:54 AM
Gossip: Anna Paquin and Bill Moyers are now officially engaged!!! :D
Mad Poster
#7 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 7:56 AM
SQUEE! I found that out yesterday and, although it may be a ridiculously dramatic reaction, squealed so loudly that I scared the cat from the room. I loooove them together so much!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 2:44 PM
Wow! That's awesome for them! At my work we have a Sookie Stackhouse/True Blood book club (okay, it's just me and another girl, BUT!) we're always gossiping about what's going on in Bon Temps. She'll be glad to know they're really going to get hitched!
Test Subject
#9 Old 8th Aug 2009 at 8:11 PM
Have any of you read the books who like Bill by any chance?

Follow me!
I like to post pictures of my Sims. (:
Field Researcher
#10 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 1:55 AM
I did! I really enjoyed Bill at the beginning of the books, but as Sookie's moved on to other things/people, he hasn't been a big player for a while.

I'm curious to see how big Sookie's harem can get, and if it will translate into the show.
Mad Poster
#11 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:06 AM
I just started watching the show and I'm finally caught up!! Who is the blond haired guy? Who got "shot" and fell into the lake in the last episode? Can you say SEXY!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
I just started watching the show and I'm finally caught up!! Who is the blond haired guy? Who got "shot" and fell into the lake in the last episode? Can you say SEXY!!

I haven't seen that ep I've just started with the TV show (And I'm up to book 4)
There's two blond guys. Jason and Eric. Jason is the one with the shorter hair who screws everyone

Smile.
It's easier than explaining why you're sad.
Mad Poster
#13 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 6:45 AM
Nevermind, its Ryan Kwanten. He played on Summerland, I knew I saw him on some other show!!

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#14 Old 11th Aug 2009 at 4:22 AM
Eric has short hair as well ^.^ It makes him look very sexy.
Mad Poster
#15 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 3:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simsaddickt
Have any of you read the books who like Bill by any chance?

Yeah, I really liked Bill in the books but he gets kind of pathetic in later books...SPOILER...because he keeps wanting to get back with Sookie and she can't get over his betrayal...and then finds out there are other guys in the world.....roflmao....:b

But I'm of two minds who I hope she winds up with. I really want her to be with Bill but I also really think Sam would be a better hubby...
Mad Poster
#16 Old 12th Aug 2009 at 9:35 AM
I liked Bill early on in the books, but now he annoys the hell out of me. I love the Eric-Sookie pairing in the book. They're my favourite couple.
Test Subject
#17 Old 13th Aug 2009 at 11:35 PM
I haven't started the books yet but my grandmother sent me Dead and Gone thinking it was the series I was reading...lol....but I watch the HBO series and plan on reading the books from the beginning...lol. I have to say thank you for clearing somethings up for me though...my hubby has had this suspicion that Eric has a thing for Sookie and when I showed him this thread he got happy for guessing right. :P

Press Alt+F4 for an I.Q. test now.....
Mad Poster
#18 Old 16th Aug 2009 at 10:58 PM
In the show Eric's...lust? for Sookie isn't all that evident, but in the books it's fairly straight forward. I'm hoping that as the show will go on, they'll keep on going with what's in the books, but I don't know how true to the books they'll be able to stay seeing as they've already gone wildly off course with a few things. That might make it harder for them to stay with the storyline in the book.
Test Subject
#19 Old 27th Aug 2009 at 4:12 PM
They didn't kill off Layfette, and that is going to make it much harder to follow the books...
Mad Poster
#20 Old 5th Sep 2009 at 12:07 PM
Yeah, it really is. I'm also wondering if they'll go on with the whole Eric/Sookie storyline seen in the books. By the way the show is going as of late, it seems it might happen, but you never know. They might make some ridiculous turn at the end of it, making Sookie forget about Eric despite the fact that she has already ingested his blood and therefore is supposed to have a very strong sexual attraction to the gorgeous Viking vampire.
Test Subject
#21 Old 13th Sep 2009 at 3:50 AM
It seems as though she is doing a very good job of inorging it.

Dante: Let's get over with in ten minutes, and not let a single one of those suckers live.
Trish: Five minutes.
Dante: More than enough.