Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hysterical Paroxysm's Sundress as Maternity REPLACEMENT

by gwillewyn Posted 5th Jul 2007 at 5:17 PM - Updated 11th Jul 2007 at 1:57 PM by gwillewyn

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 78 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 4
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:35 PM
when i downloaded this my pregnant sim was naked around the house instead so i deteted this download sorry
transmogrified
retired moderator
#77 Old 7th Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
Sounds like you neglected to download and install the mesh and recolours from HP, as instructed in the Overview.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 2:16 PM
That link on "download and install the mesh and recolours from HP" (http://www.modthesims.info/member/s...ad.php?t=238462) ain't working! I can only download those ugly naked maternity clothes without meshes and colours : ( HELP?
transmogrified
retired moderator THANKS POST
#79 Old 9th Dec 2010 at 3:18 PM
Test Subject
#80 Old 9th Feb 2011 at 9:01 PM
It won't open on my computer, but they really are nice. The Maxis are just awful. They make my most gorgeous Sims look so squeezed.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#81 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 12:40 PM
Is there any way that I can download a .zip form of the sundresses? I'm a bit of a noob, and I can't open an .rar file.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 27th Apr 2013 at 9:47 PM
I Love These! Thank You Soooo Much!!!!
Forum Resident
#83 Old 20th May 2013 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mangaroo
mesh and recolors: http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=238462

Thanks Mangaroo.
Test Subject
#84 Old 25th Apr 2016 at 3:43 PM
I'm having the "sundress texture over Maxis mesh" problem too. The weird thing is that this default replacement worked fine for years and all of a sudden it stopped working, and I do not have any maternity hack. I do have other hacks, and I'm thinking the dresses may have stopped working after I downloaded the ACR, the Visitor Controller or the Sim Blender (I downloaded these at the same time, but I don't remember the exact moment in which the dresses stopped working. In fact, they may not have anything to do with each other at all). I even tried deleting the files and downloading them again, but nothing. It's such a shame because I really liked these dresses.
Has anyone figured out a solution?
Page 4 of 4