Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 3:06 AM
Default WCIF & Requests
Need the perfect suit for your Famine? A nice little bookshop lot for Aziraphale? Can't seem to find Adam's hair anywhere? Post a request or WCIF here!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th May 2009 at 12:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by AmberDiceless
Need the perfect suit for your Famine? A nice little bookshop lot for Aziraphale? Can't seem to find Adam's hair anywhere? Post a request or WCIF here!

Umm...Where can I find bandages for sims? Im talking about like big wrap around bandages as a shirt around a male sims torso and maybe some around forearms and biceps? If its nowhere yet, where do I go to or who do I go to to request it?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jan 2011 at 6:14 PM
Default remerciements
Thank you for the link ambulare's Artifacts ,I downloaded almost everything, nice work.
Test Subject
#4 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 3:03 AM
Default Victorian dresses and 18th century outfits for children
Quote: Originally posted by Ambular

Hello guys! I'm new here. I've been searching where can I find Victorian inspired outfits for children and 18th century inpired outfits for children in TS3 (casual, formal, sleepwear, undies, sportswear and outwear). I'm trying to create a sim from that era but I couldn't find any outfits for my project. I'll really appreciate any help guys, please.
I've checked out www.all-about-style.com/victorian.html I was so happy to see all I need there but to my disappointment it's all for TS2 only . So if any of you guys could help me and give me a site like this but for TS3 that could really help my problem.

Thank you so much in advance!