Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MESH - Muscleman! (muscular male bodystyle) Now w/ top & bottom separates!

by faeriegurl Posted 14th Apr 2005 at 11:06 PM - Updated 16th Apr 2005 at 5:52 PM by faeriegurl

121 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 120 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 3:05 AM
now if i could just add a drop of water and PRESTO :banned: :D
now if i can see what he is packing ''''sorry got carried away
you aregreat i wouldliketo weellll wowowowoow
Test Subject
#52 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:53 AM
i love this. It is amazing. Do you think you could do a muscle teen or ya in the future? That would be great too.

Love what you have now though.
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 2:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dell5637
Those outfits are the bomb can u put them up for download?? PLeeeze?? U rok!!

I just Edited and added the skins to my previous post if u still want them :D
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:23 PM
I LUV all these meshes and clothing for the muscleguys....now we have some variety to chose from . Thanks to everyone posting files.
Test Subject
#55 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 5:35 PM
Wow FG!!!! This is one of the most fantastic DLs I have seen. Most Excellent!!!!

It's a shame I'm not so talented
Test Subject
#56 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 6:52 PM
Oh my god this is so cool! Now I can have muscular men who are actually muscular!
Field Researcher
#57 Old 17th Apr 2005 at 7:15 PM
Thanks sgooby!! U rok!!
Instructor
#58 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 12:50 AM Last edited by beosboxboy : 18th Apr 2005 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Typo
:gonemad: *ZAP!* zz zz *frizzle* *tremor*

Bones: Jim, I think he's dead

Spock: Incorrect, Doctor. His mind is welded shut from licking his computer monitor.
Lab Assistant
#59 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 1:34 AM
Excellent work! FG, you rock! And Sgoobysnacks, thanks for the extra clothing!

I love you guys. Thank goodness there's talented people like the ones at this website. If I had to wait for Maxis, I'd be out of luck.... ;-)

:grouphug:
Instructor
#60 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 2:10 AM
wowee.. looks like my dad. ew um.. you did a good job, though.
Lab Assistant
#61 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 3:06 AM Last edited by aimlesscoyote : 18th Apr 2005 at 3:10 AM. Reason: correct a typo! ack!
LOL your dad is sexy. j/k - don't want to squick you.

I do have a question for you guys, though. Is this a clothing-mesh, or a body-mesh? I'm having problems in bodyshop trying to find it, is the reason I ask. >.>

If it's a clothing mesh, does that mean he'll go back to skinny when he takes a shower? :LOL:
Instructor
#62 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:09 AM
One word.... CORRR!!!!!
Test Subject
#63 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 5:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aimlesscoyote
I do have a question for you guys, though. Is this a clothing-mesh, or a body-mesh?

It's a clothing mesh.
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 6:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sgoobysnacks29
I just Edited and added the skins to my previous post if u still want them :D

oh my god!! wow! i love it :D
could you please please please make the workout into a casual???
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 10:51 AM Last edited by aimlesscoyote : 18th Apr 2005 at 11:31 AM.
Default More tanks for muscle-man
Hi folks! This is my very first public Sims2 skin. :-) So please let me know if I did something wrong.

This zipfile contains three tank-tops built around FaerieGurl's muscular top. They are inspired by Makkentass's tanks but are a slightly different shape and texture, with unique alpha and mat layers.

It comes in green, black, and blue and appears in "tops". I made it for University but it shows up in Adult as well.

Please enjoy!

P.S. - Should I put this in a separate thread?
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  coy_muscletanks_solidcolors.zip (331.4 KB, 325 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th Apr 2005 at 7:12 PM
:argh: He's a SEXY Bitch..mm-hmm *Grrrrrr....* :D

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 1:30 AM
Cool He can be used as a super hero thanks...
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 10:12 AM
ooo girl thank you!!

I can not tell you how disturbing it was to see all my sim men with those femine type sholders and arms. Just weird and almost as unsettling as seeing them with missing packages if yanno what I mean. Something was very wrong and twisted about that lol.

Looks great in game, but if you find time, just tweek the tit area a bit. They tend to stick out and gently curve in. (a bit femine) Try for a more chiseled look. Just constructive critisim cause I CANT MESH!! Great job though looks good.

Thanks again

peace

rain

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#69 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:06 PM
Delicous!!
#70 Old 19th Apr 2005 at 8:18 PM
Awesome work, thank you
Test Subject
#71 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 12:09 AM
I was wondering if you could make more undies, formal, pj, and workout. Or could you make it a body mesh if possible? Plz By the way it is great!!
#72 Old 20th Apr 2005 at 7:54 PM
Love the dude!
Instructor
#73 Old 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:05 AM Last edited by beosboxboy : 22nd Apr 2005 at 6:07 AM. Reason: Forgot to say something
Tributes for the Faerie Queen

Okay some of these are all me, some are Frankenstein creations cobbled up from parts (slightly altered) from within MTS2.

Anyway - it's for the love of the Game, not my ego that I do these and give them here.

When the Gods of technology allow, you may all use these for whatever nefarious thing you wish.

The three that are very similar have different numbers, so I could tell me little Sims apart, and the rest are just playing around.

Nota Bene: These are my first shared skins, constructive & non-destructive criticism is welcome.

The image should give a general idea of what the ZIP/RAR contain

kiss kiss

BeOSBoxBoy

PS: these are set for all styles of clothes EXCEPT Formal
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  SBS_FGmusclemesh_recolours.rar (1.18 MB, 166 downloads)
Test Subject
#74 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 12:41 AM
question, can the clothes already in the sims 2 work with the muscleman mesh?
Test Subject
#75 Old 23rd Apr 2005 at 2:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deflyricist2006
question, can the clothes already in the sims 2 work with the muscleman mesh?

Responce : No
the default clothe and other clothe use differant mesh so to a muscular man you need to alterate the existing one. It easy to do : go in bodyshop export the 2 and then copy paste the bmp in the correct directory. For more info,I suggest you the look in the forum (skinning and/or mesh)
Page 3 of 5