Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Testers wanted - another athletic guy MESH

by marvine Posted 12th May 2005 at 6:40 PM - Updated 31st May 2005 at 8:52 AM by marvine

117 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 116 Feedback Posts
Page 3 of 5
Field Researcher
#51 Old 1st Jun 2005 at 5:52 AM
Hi

Marvine, I'd like congratulate you, for all the body meshes you have made so far :clap:

They wonderfully work I've downloaded them all

Thanks
Field Researcher
#52 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:24 AM
Does this guy still turn into a wimp when he showers? I hate that.
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 4:01 PM
yes...he does...I dont think anyone can help that.
Instructor
Original Poster
#54 Old 4th Jun 2005 at 9:26 PM Last edited by marvine : 4th Jun 2005 at 9:32 PM.
Well I think our fantastic modders will eventually find a way to hack the behaviour so that sims would put on "naked" clothing when showering... Because I'm working on the naked mesh. :D
Test Subject
#55 Old 7th Jun 2005 at 1:52 PM
Default wow
Marvine - this is the best Muscle mesh I have seen yet! Thanks - I'm dumping my others to use yours! If Maxis had any sense, they would have included something like this in the first place, after all they've added the 'fitnes' element and so I naturally expected that my sims would get beefed up if they pumped weights all the time!

Well done
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 10th Jun 2005 at 4:47 PM
Wow. This is hot. Thanks so much!
#57 Old 12th Jun 2005 at 9:42 PM
very nice!

u should start working on a bodybuilder/gym freak size next!
Test Subject
#58 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 3:12 PM
*agrees with above poster*
Instructor
Original Poster
#59 Old 13th Jun 2005 at 6:16 PM
Hey guys!

My bodydbuilder mesh should be finished soon... Beosboxboy made an awesome but really high-poly mesh that he couldn't get to work in game, so I used it as a model - there's a preview on the adult forum. I still have to finish the texture mapping and work on a good skintone, but when it's done I'll upload a version on the main forum.
#60 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 6:24 PM
Hey marvine, love the mesh, but don't know how to put it in game any help?
Test Subject
#61 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 7:20 PM
omg, drooling here :O!!!
Instructor
Original Poster
#62 Old 14th Jun 2005 at 9:26 PM Last edited by marvine : 14th Jun 2005 at 9:38 PM.
Kamikaze, click "how do I install this rar content" (in blue next to the rar files on the first post). It will take you to a tutorial that explains things better than I could...

Now, as I told you on another thread, you'll need one "MESH" file for each shape, and at least one recolor to get it to show up; here I regrouped all the recolors for the two meshes in the "clothing" file. Once you have extracted and put everything in your download folder as explained in the tutorial, it should show up with your other clothing in game.
Test Subject
#63 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by marvine
Hey guys!

My bodydbuilder mesh should be finished soon... Beosboxboy made an awesome but really high-poly mesh that he couldn't get to work in game, so I used it as a model - there's a preview on the adult forum. I still have to finish the texture mapping and work on a good skintone, but when it's done I'll upload a version on the main forum.

When you say the main forum, do you mean this body meshes forum?
Instructor
Original Poster
#64 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 8:21 AM
Quote:
When you say the main forum, do you mean this body meshes forum?

Yep. For now, he's rated G. :D
Instructor
#65 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 9:19 AM
Je t'aime, marvine - je t'adore.
Instructor
Original Poster
#66 Old 16th Jun 2005 at 10:12 AM
*purrs*
#67 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 5:53 AM Last edited by simjocks : 20th Jun 2005 at 11:59 PM.
Hey - I am trying my hand at Muscular Meshes too. tell me what you think about mine (the texture is bad I know I did it real quick)

http://www.geocities.com/sim2jocks/awork.html
Screenshots
Instructor
Original Poster
#68 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 7:27 AM
Hey, wow! They simply look awesome! The pic is small but the texture looks like a serious improvement on Maxi's ones.

Did you use the Mesh Tool or Wes_h's plugins?
Instructor
#69 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 8:05 AM
Simjocks, great work, stopped by your site and added it to favorites , I'll checking for upates with this mesh. No rush ,
#70 Old 18th Jun 2005 at 8:14 PM Last edited by simjocks : 18th Jun 2005 at 11:13 PM.
thanks I am the simjocks from sims 1. Did you put any of my work in your game? I thoght I would try to do same thing for sims 2. i really like marivines meshes but I wanted a shorts/buff mesh so i made one. I want to have meshes for all the styles of clothes on my site so the sim will be buff at all times (except showering) - so I guess I better get to work haha.

I used this tutorial http://www.thesimsresource.com/arti...als/wdstutorial

I did make a few genetic skins that show off the six pack better, I will put them on the site too - if its bad weather out, i may update this weekend!

Let me know if anyone has any ideas or wants to help add to sim2jocks . This is a great great forum with really smart people!

Edited: I added some swimsuits, boxers, workout clothes and skins. Here are the skins and a pic of a couple of the swimsuits
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: zip  simjockskins1.zip (1.24 MB, 133 downloads)
Instructor
Original Poster
#71 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 6:47 PM Last edited by marvine : 19th Jun 2005 at 6:51 PM.
Well, thanks for the info, Simjocks, and great work!

Yeah, Brianna's tutorial is where it all started for me too. She's responsible for many vocations...

But before an admin frowns at you, theoritically site advertising is limited to the specific forum... Please don't take it bad, in fact it's more practical in many ways - it allows you to announce updates and such, this way we all know where to find links, and those who suscribed the thread are kept informed. Plus, your post won't be lost on someone else's thread!
Test Subject
#72 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 10:40 PM
Umm...sim jocks? Once I download your clothing,(which is very nice btw,) it shows up in the game as a maxis article of clothing. I think I just dont have the mesh. Where can I download it?
Test Subject
#73 Old 19th Jun 2005 at 10:42 PM
The same happened to me
Test Subject
#74 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 1:10 AM
Good.(no offense)

I just thought I was tthe only one.
#75 Old 20th Jun 2005 at 2:17 AM
sorry for hi-jacking your thread. I wont do it again.

Did you try to download the golds one (i think I uploaded that one wrong) or the 2nd set I put up or from the webpage?
Page 3 of 5