Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Banned
Original Poster
#1 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 12:36 PM
Default Multiplayer Makeovers
I extracted some of the Illusion Bay Sims using Sims Surgery and ran them through BodyShop. Behold!

http://swear-bear.deadjournal.com/13319.html
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 1:42 PM
I really wanted to do that (see what they look like with CC) but have no idea how to without SimPE. Could you give me the files (if there are any)?
Love your Chloe (and your Melissa + Paige )
WOW, so that's what Fleur looks like?? Can't even tell her dad is Goopy Gilscarbo!

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 2:34 PM
I don't even know if you even CAN do it without SimPE.

Fleur looks even hotter now with that hair and those glasses.
Scholar
#4 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 2:40 PM
Yes, but are there files? If not, I'll just take the whole hood and plunge it into my regular game, but that means no CAS/bodyshop.

tumblr
Banned
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:39 PM
Yes, but they're embedded within the neighbourhood .package and I don't know how you'd be able to extract them without SimPE.
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Nov 2010 at 3:57 PM Last edited by Kailacat : 12th Nov 2010 at 2:05 AM.
Oh, okay. Actually, I'll put the hood in my game - I don't have a N004 there yet, although for some reason I do have a N011... but then I'll get to makeover the houses too

edit: Check my LJ for makeovers.

tumblr