Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Numenorean Hibernation Cell (Aspiration reward OR Buyable) - *UPD 08 NOV 2006*

by Numenor Posted 31st Oct 2005 at 12:03 AM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:14 PM by -Maylin-

475 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 458 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 15 of 20
Test Subject
#351 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:06 AM
I want that! Can you put it on a .zip please????
Object(ive) Investigator
retired moderator
#352 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 3:08 AM
No.

Please don't PM me with questions. Post them in the appropriate thread.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#353 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 12:01 PM
Come on, guys! Still with these requests for ZIPs!
Our great administrator Delphy has released (long ago!) an extremely easy-to-use and powerful little program that handles rar perfectly: the Q-Xpress. Install it at once, it's free and it's a life saver, really!

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#354 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:14 PM
What is it?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#355 Old 30th Apr 2006 at 2:19 PM
The Hibernator or the Q-Xpress?
Read the desciption of the Hibernator on the first post, above; the explanation about the QX can be read following the link that I've provided in my previous post.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Forum Resident
#356 Old 1st May 2006 at 11:01 PM
Thank you so much! You are highly appreciated!
Top Secret Researcher
#357 Old 6th May 2006 at 6:30 PM
What an amazing idea! I love your creativity.

Cory

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#358 Old 22nd May 2006 at 1:02 AM
you saved me of each one Numenor

perfect the Hibernation
Miss Bona Fiscalia
#359 Old 30th May 2006 at 4:16 AM
Cool! Now when I'm tired of the hubby I can stick 'em in there. lol Atleast I don't have to kill them off or have them get divorced anymore. Some of my male sims are too suffocating. This is a great thing you've done!

"Morning, Starbuck, what do you hear?"
"Nothin' but the rain."

Miss Bona Fiscalia
#360 Old 30th May 2006 at 6:05 PM
Numenor, this is great! This has solved a lot of my problems. But, is there any way to make them hibernate in clothes or undies so they other sims won't keep getting shocked by their nakedness everytime they see it (without keeping them in a seperate room)?

"Nothin' but the rain."

The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#361 Old 30th May 2006 at 9:04 PM
Ehm... no, sorry. Keeping them in a separate room is a great idea, though: I will do the same to prevent unwanted shocked screams

Miss Bona Fiscalia
#362 Old 31st May 2006 at 2:53 AM
Ok. This house in particular is small...I'll just build a wall around it. But thumbs up! I can't believe I've gone this long without this. Definately a must have for many different reasons. Thanks!

"Nothin' but the rain."

Test Subject
#363 Old 2nd Jun 2006 at 11:43 PM
Awesome! But could you make it buyable from the catalouge, instead of an aspiration rewar?d
Test Subject
#364 Old 5th Jun 2006 at 7:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Megas3300
Awesome! But could you make it buyable from the catalouge, instead of an aspiration rewar?d

Why do people ask this? Should everything be easy??! Why can't you just find an "aspiriation cheat" to go with your "money cheat"?!?!!?

It is proper as an Aspiration reward. Losers (you know, sims with no aspiration points) wouldn't ever be able to get ahold of something like this. Therefore, q.e.d. it's where it belongs.

\\ - =God is coming, and she's bringing donuts!= -
\ \ __ __ ^.^._______
\\______/_________|_)
/ / ` \ \
\_\__ \ \

PS -- I dislike pointless posts!!
Test Subject
#365 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 2:27 AM
Wow that is fantastic! I wish I could download it but my computer doesn't get RAR. files. But if I could I would totally do it! ^_^
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#366 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 7:08 PM
Try the Q-Xpress auto-installer

Test Subject
#367 Old 17th Jun 2006 at 12:41 PM
Um...I found a problem with it and i'm pretty sure it's directly connected.

Whenever I put a child in the hibernator for 1 day (all other time periods are okay) they get stuck inside and cannot get out, even when I cancel the action. The only way I found to get them out was to use boolprop and force an error on the sim.

"Don't piss me off! I'm running out of places to hide the bodies..."
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#368 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 9:14 PM
I tested the hibernator with childre: beside a little glitch in the animation (when exiting the bed, the child's hand "pass though" the opening door), I had no other problems...
Does it happen with every child in every lot? Do you have any hacks related to aging or children?

Test Subject
#369 Old 18th Jun 2006 at 11:58 PM
Can this be used with toddlers?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#370 Old 20th Jun 2006 at 11:15 PM
Default Thread Update
21 JUNE 2006: Added Finnish translation

People from Finland, thank (in Finnish ) Kissamies for having provided the translation in your fascinating language

Both the description and the menus have been translated.

Test Subject
#371 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 1:32 AM
why not work with xanathon to make his borg alcove work?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#372 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 7:31 AM
Because making the hibernator work in vertical position is not possible. Perhaps there can be some way to modify Xanathon's alcove, but certainly not "merging" it with the hibernator: a completely different solution must be found.

Forum Resident
#373 Old 4th Jul 2006 at 1:06 PM
I am currently working on making xanathon's alcove usable, but I'm haveiing trouble with the pie menu.
Test Subject
#374 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 1:44 AM
*snatchgrab*

OMG This is AWESOME!
Lab Assistant
#375 Old 7th Jul 2006 at 3:04 AM
This is so great and I can't believe I just now seen this lol keep up the great work and some day I'm hoping to get some extre money to get your fantastic tanning bed
Page 15 of 20