Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

'50's Phone Recolours

by fanseelamb Posted 20th Sep 2006 at 6:26 AM - Updated 30th Nov 2008 at 5:04 AM by fanseelamb : fixing mesh link

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 27th Sep 2010 at 1:50 PM
I had the same problem flamingo had, so I ended up getting rid of the set. It'd be wonderful if it worked correctly (I mean not just as a phone but with the color issues) It's a cute little phone and it's a shame to go without, but on the other hand I do have a nice recolor set for the maxis phones that works fine....but this style of phone would add even more variety to my game.
Field Researcher
#27 Old 7th Jan 2011 at 12:59 AM
Same here, all I get are the blue handsets. It would be wonderful if you could figure out a fix but if not then it's no big deal.
Meet Me In My Next Life
#28 Old 4th Jul 2012 at 2:12 AM
Wow ! I really love these phone, thanks much.

"Nothing in life is a Surprise it just happen to come your way at the time".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 3rd Nov 2012 at 3:25 AM
Thank you!!
Test Subject
#30 Old 11th May 2013 at 5:26 PM
What?! No black??? As the one I had in my home?
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 14th Aug 2013 at 5:34 PM
Late to the party, but I wanted to say thanks for a wonderful phone! Also, to those having trouble getting the different colours on the handset; like it says in the description you have to use the swatch tool after placing the phone to change colour, and you change it for the handset separately, so make sure it's not the base you click on.
THANKS POST
#32 Old 28th Feb 2014 at 7:30 AM
Thank you very much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#33 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 7:52 PM
Thank you for this! :)
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 3rd Oct 2020 at 12:25 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Woolysmurf
Late to the party, but I wanted to say thanks for a wonderful phone! Also, to those having trouble getting the different colours on the handset; like it says in the description you have to use the swatch tool after placing the phone to change colour, and you change it for the handset separately, so make sure it's not the base you click on.

It's not separate. It's all one thing. There's no separate selection.
Page 2 of 2