Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Viktor Jarek - Updated

by newone08 Posted 2nd Jul 2010 at 4:05 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2011 at 4:26 PM by newone08 : Fix the link

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 48 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Instructor
Original Poster
#51 Old 8th Jun 2011 at 4:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Thank you for updating Victor. He is my favorite sim and I'll be happy to get him working again.

I am really sorry for not replying to your first comment about the skin.
I didn't know Subaxi has changed her name and uploads her stuff to her new blog. I saw Subaxi's and Watermelon Field's CC and I thought why they look similar then I realized they are the same person (duh )
But I'm glad you found it.
Thank you for letting me know. I'll update my post as well.
Test Subject
#52 Old 19th Sep 2011 at 5:55 PM
Hi, I'm trying to download your sim and the default skin file wont work. Well it says that the owner made the file private. Just wanted to let you know.
Test Subject
#53 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 8:48 PM
Thanks, but the skintone download is set to private. Anywhere else I could find it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:27 PM
nooooooooooooooo the fangs dosent work.... or i cant find them anywhere..... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP btw love Viktor
Page 3 of 3