Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 24th Nov 2021 at 10:01 PM
Default Seasons: Like all traditions and presents
I just got Seasons and don't like that the game gets to decide which traditions our sims love or hate on the basis of their age and just three traits. I imagine my mean sim to enjoy Grand Meals: 1) Free food and 2) Trash talk the extended family!

I assume there is no mod that lets us custom select our loved and hated holiday traditions, but I think I saw one somewhere that makes all sims love all traditions. That would be the nextbest thing.

For the same reasons is there a mod that makes sims love all winterfest presents?
Advertisement
Scholar
Original Poster
#2 Old 25th Nov 2021 at 12:46 PM Last edited by Enki : 25th Nov 2021 at 11:53 PM.
Okay, I found one mod right here that gets rid of the trait based ignoring of holidays. (One comment says its broken, but the mod allowed my mean sim to enjoy his Grand Meal, so it seems to be working partially.)

Still looking for:

- Mod that gets rid of age based ignoring of holidays
- Mod that makes sims always love their winterfest presents

And new:
- A mod that stops the constant trumpet blowing and confetti throwing whenever a sim has fulfilled a tradition
Note to self: Solemn remembrance days = not a good idea