Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Hill House/Bisham Manor (Haunting of Hill House) - NO CC

by wouterfan Posted 15th Dec 2018 at 3:18 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2018 at 2:10 PM by wouterfan

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Aug 2020 at 3:15 PM
I've never seen the show, but just looking at the picture comparisons, youve done a fantastic job and the overall build is just wonderful.

.:: B2SIMS.com ::.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 31st Oct 2020 at 5:12 PM
omg this is incredibly beautiful!! you've done such a wonderful job!!
Test Subject
#53 Old 2nd Jan 2021 at 5:35 AM
This is truly remarkable and a piece of art to be proud of! Thank you for your dedication and attention to detail.

I carefully bought all the required packs for this as I wanted to play in it. Then I made sims and spent hours working on making money so I could buy the furnished mansion and move in. I was so excited and am thrilled with how it looks. I only have one small issue - for some reason I can't get my sims to go upstairs - is there a bug with the main staircase? I am not a builder and don't want to ruin it but for now at least I can't play in it. Would love some feedback and suggestions if anyone knows what I can do
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 17th Dec 2021 at 2:31 AM
It's wonderful!
Page 3 of 3