Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:14 AM
Default I'm givin up-I've had enough!
That's IT!!! I give up-totally! I have attached the mesh if anyone wants to have a go-please feel free, as I can't do it, I'm hopeless. Or if someone could tell me whats wrong-first it was like a concertina with poles sticking out of it, then it was just a head! Here is the mesh-I think it needs burning!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  newmesh4.zip (62.8 KB, 15 downloads)
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 4:43 AM
i think maybe you should explain a little more of what it is, what the problem is, and what you want help for.....
and what clothes it was cloned from, and which EP, that would help

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Field Researcher
#3 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 5:37 AM
Foxybaby, this could be helpful here maybe that will solve your problem.

cheers!

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.
Mark Twain
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 12:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by smithycpl
Foxybaby, this could be helpful here maybe that will solve your problem.

cheers!

Thanks guys

It wasn't the laying down "syndrome". I had tryied to merge 2 1/2 meshes. The toddler jeans from university (Ithink?-the one with the bear hood) and the body from the nappy/Diaper, as I wanted the jeans and the boots from the 1st one and just delete the coat-which was impossible without delteing the upper half of the body-so I kinda tried to take the "nude" body from the top half of the napper/diaper mesh. The end result was, the toddler sim stood up and it looked like the jeans had fallen down and were round its ankles, and there was the odd pole going though its body, I wish I'd taken a screen shot! I think I just got a little too adventurous for my 1st go!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#5 Old 18th Apr 2006 at 1:40 PM
Body meshing is a bit tricky.... you might indeed want to start with something a bit less ambitious and then go back to this project later. There's a *lot* to learn. Unfortunately I am pressed for time and can't download your project right now.