Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Harvestable Peach Tree

by icemunmun Posted 15th Mar 2016 at 1:12 AM - Updated 23rd Jul 2021 at 6:27 PM by icemunmun

70 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 39 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 3 of 3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#51 Old 24th Apr 2018 at 9:06 AM
Peaches are my favorite! Thank you so much for making this! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#52 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:27 AM
Still loving all your ideas! Thank you for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#53 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 9:35 PM
tyvm
Test Subject
#54 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 11:07 AM
Since Seasons I can't plant the peach. It keeps on saying: " It's too cold to plant" even if I want to plant indoors.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#55 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 3:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Countdollie
Since Seasons I can't plant the peach. It keeps on saying: " It's too cold to plant" even if I want to plant indoors.

This is based in the apple tree so like the Apple tree this cannot be planted when it is too cold/freezing! It can be planted in other seasons ( especially its growing season)
Test Subject
#56 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 2:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icemunmun
This is based in the apple tree so like the Apple tree this cannot be planted when it is too cold/freezing! It can be planted in other seasons ( especially its growing season)

But, shouldn't you be able to plant it in a greenhouse? Where it's sheltered?
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#57 Old 10th Sep 2018 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DreamsInPink
But, shouldn't you be able to plant it in a greenhouse? Where it's sheltered?

Unfortunately I based it on the EA apple tree which does not reliably grow even when sheltered when there is deep snow! I may rework it later and base it on another plant which does grow in the greenhouse.
Test Subject
#58 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 9:07 PM
This would be awesome if I could get it to plant. Doesn't matter when I try to plant it, it always says "Its too cold to plant". This happens even when its scorching hot outside. Would love it if this could be fixed.
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#59 Old 20th Jan 2019 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Bslaydon
This would be awesome if I could get it to plant. Doesn't matter when I try to plant it, it always says "Its too cold to plant". This happens even when its scorching hot outside. Would love it if this could be fixed.

That is only supposed to occur when there is snow on the ground! I will re make the package and see whether I can fix the issue!
Test Subject
#60 Old 28th Apr 2019 at 3:21 PM
Is anyone else not finding this one after the April patch?
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Oct 2019 at 12:23 AM
Default Russian translation
Hi!
ru-RU translation
best regards.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  RU_icemunmun_Peach+STBL.rar (301 Bytes, 32 downloads)
File Type: rar  RU_icemunmun_Peach.rar (111.5 KB, 28 downloads)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#62 Old 5th Aug 2020 at 7:36 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#63 Old 15th Mar 2021 at 6:54 PM
Hi, very nice work, i love your harvestables !!
But I have a problem with peach tree, I can't see peach to plant it. All of the others harvestables I've downloaded work
(I specify I only have your harvestables mods in my game).
Can you check that when you'll have a moment please ?
One more time, thank you a lot for your work !!
Test Subject
#64 Old 18th Mar 2021 at 6:38 PM
Hello, thank you for making and sharing these harvestables. Like the user above, I am also having issues with the peach not showing up in the game. I checked in the misc. appliances but it 's not there. Also the blueberry has an issue too, the name shows up as "debug" instead of "blueberry". And when I click it to harvest, the button reads "Harvest" instead of "Harvest blueberries".
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#65 Old 17th May 2021 at 4:48 PM
I love what you do and how you make them to work. Thank you so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#66 Old 8th Aug 2021 at 11:54 PM
Thank you so much! I like that my sims can enjoy juicy peaches
Test Subject
#67 Old 27th Oct 2022 at 3:51 AM
If someone could please help me. IDK what i'm doing wrong. No matter what I do I can't get the peach tree to show up in The Sims 4.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#68 Old 5th Aug 2023 at 6:15 AM
Hello, I'm also having the issue that I can't find the peach tree in the build buy menu.
Test Subject
#69 Old 20th Aug 2023 at 5:15 PM
It seems like Munmun doesn't realize this needs to be fixed, so I figured out how to fix it myself. It turns out that not only is the peach not properly categorized to show up in misc. appliances, but it also only appears when bb.showhiddenobjects is turned on. I fixed both issues, and the peach appears to now work properly in game version 1.99.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  icemunmun_Peach_fixed.zip (25.7 KB, 16 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#70 Old 21st Aug 2023 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quasi-Detective
It seems like Munmun doesn't realize this needs to be fixed, so I figured out how to fix it myself. It turns out that not only is the peach not properly categorized to show up in misc. appliances, but it also only appears when bb.showhiddenobjects is turned on. I fixed both issues, and the peach appears to now work properly in game version 1.99.

Oh thank you! Somebody messaged me on tumblr about this and I am grateful that you have done this. i have so many places where I host my mods that I keep loosing track!
Test Subject
#71 Old 5th Sep 2023 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Quasi-Detective

The peach isn't the only one not working. I've tried to download all of Munmun's harvestables and none of them here on MTS work. I found a few of them elsewhere that do work, but not all (which stinks because I love to play with the simple living lot challenge, but I can't make everything without the ingredients)
Page 3 of 3