Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mirkwood Glade - an elven dwelling

by ninotchka Posted 17th May 2010 at 10:40 PM - Updated 3rd Jun 2010 at 12:03 AM by ninotchka

54 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 47 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 18th May 2010 at 3:20 PM
This is such a cute lot! Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:01 PM
Wow ... simply amazing !!!
Inventor
#28 Old 18th May 2010 at 5:16 PM
What a lovely house. The roof looks just great and I love all about the interior of the house and - of course - the garden, too.

I already have most of the premium content so i think I just have to find out what's still missing from the store (I know I'll have to buy the gothic window for sure). I think this house is worth all the extra simpoints. I'll watch this page for the "less-premium-content-version", though.

Thank you for all your hard work and for sharing this wonderful lot with us.
Field Researcher
#29 Old 18th May 2010 at 7:29 PM
Another breathtaking masterwork from you! This is so beautiful. I love your ability to make the surroundings seem natural and abounding. Thank you :D

for more of my lots check out my blog: smmishing.wordpress.com/
Test Subject
#30 Old 18th May 2010 at 8:39 PM
i was wondering where you got the baskets of fruit on the kitchen floor or the bowls on the counter. ty
Instructor
Original Poster
#31 Old 18th May 2010 at 11:48 PM Last edited by ninotchka : 19th May 2010 at 12:28 AM. Reason: adding info
Thanks again, for the great feedback

sa72tigger and Meundmein - those baskets on the floor come with World Adventures EP and the fruit bowl on the table is from the Sims Store

edit: thanks to the diligent Candlelight, who noticed a problem with the basement walls protruding through a little under some flowers to the river-side of the house, I have fixed the problem and reuploaded the file. Thank you, Candlelight!

Check the Sims 3 EA Freebies List for some awesome freebie downloads!
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th May 2010 at 1:10 AM
Lovely!
Scholar
#33 Old 19th May 2010 at 12:16 PM
this lot really has an elvish charm! thanks for sharing

The end of magical Pegasaus's era through the world of sims
Lab Assistant
#34 Old 19th May 2010 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ninotchka
Hi everyone!
Within the next couple of days I will make a second version of this exact lot with "zero" premium content

Yaaaay! ty! ty! very much ! :lovestruc

My Wings are broken....my hands bleed...
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th May 2010 at 1:50 AM
I love this house, and it really looks amazing in the game. However, the lot size is much bigger than I am used to, and my favorite custom neighborhoods don't have any lots big enough for it. Will you be making houses in this style on smaller lots, like your Greenwood Creek house?

Always choose short hairstyles for your clothing models!
My Sims 1 stuff is still available, because some still play the original game.
Instructor
Original Poster
#36 Old 20th May 2010 at 9:47 AM
Thanks for the new comments :lovestruc

BastDawn - I will continue making them on smaller lots too

Test Subject
#37 Old 20th May 2010 at 8:16 PM Last edited by feketemacska : 20th May 2010 at 8:42 PM.
Amazing! I fell in love with this house at first sight :-) Thanks a million for sharing it.
I'm not a fan of the store but I've bought the Fantasy World Tree and the Gothique window for the house.
I also wanted to change the doors for Amine's door as you recommended but the problem is that if I remove the old door, I can't put the new one instead of it. It says that I need wall for placing the door. Although it is obviously there.

Edit: problem solved :-))
Instructor
#38 Old 20th May 2010 at 11:34 PM
this lil house and lot r amazing im speechless great wqork

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Mad Poster
#39 Old 26th May 2010 at 7:17 PM
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GORGEOUS!
too bad i don't have world adventures (my computer would bleed oil if i put 1 more game on it! :P)
i'm SO jealous right now! *sigh*
Test Subject
#40 Old 30th May 2010 at 11:35 AM Last edited by Milfe : 30th May 2010 at 12:21 PM.
lol I download no CC version first... but especially for this look I buy in Sim Store some CC xD like that elven tree or book etc xD Could not help myself xD lol
cos this House looks so perfect with them :3 so thx for make me spend some simpoints ;D (lol just kidding ;D ) I love this house!!! XD :lovestruc
Test Subject
#41 Old 1st Jun 2010 at 3:46 PM
Wow! This is stunningly beautiful!
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 26th Jun 2010 at 1:54 AM
I love this lot but sadly I can't get anything from the store or exchange for that matter to download to the stupid game launcher, and like you I've already spent money for it. Just can't get it to my game. No one seems to know why and I've did tech support for this issue till I've had week long migrains. Any suggestions would be great.... maybe I'll see one I haven't tried yet.

But this is a beautiful lot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Don't compare your life to others,
You have no idea what their journey is about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Test Subject
#43 Old 22nd Jul 2010 at 2:42 AM
Wow. Breathtaking..... It really is a beautiful lot.
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 23rd Jul 2010 at 7:35 PM
Spectacular, ninotchka!!!

nvidea is/was giving away 500 sim points.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/thesims/enter.html
Instructor
Original Poster
#45 Old 24th Jul 2010 at 1:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jaeger
Spectacular, ninotchka!!!

nvidea is/was giving away 500 sim points.

http://www.nvidia.com/content/thesims/enter.html

Thank you for the lovely comments

Jaeger, thanks yes I discovered this a few days ago in the freebie thread, I got my free points a couple of days ago woot!

Inventor
#46 Old 25th Jul 2010 at 3:44 PM
One word: Stunning!

All thanks from a huge LOTR fan :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 7:41 PM
So far I have resisted Sims 3, and stuck with Sims 2. But this build is so magical I am rethinking things. I want to have this house! Wow!!!!! It's amazing just to look at, thank you!
Field Researcher
#48 Old 8th Oct 2010 at 4:10 AM
what a masterpiece. it so pleasing to look at and very tranquil. its superb
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 5th Jan 2011 at 5:09 PM
Love this house, I already had alot of the items. Thank you so much for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#50 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:23 PM
Beautiful and interesting!I love it!
Page 2 of 3